• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda Getting Live Action Series With Netflix?!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
WHAT?!

TAKE MY RUPEES.

iytXjPk9yq4cy.gif

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Was never into the Zelda series, it's just not my kind of series, sadly I won't even be able to give this a chance because Netflix won't come down to NZ.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Well, I already had my cinematic, epic Zelda movie...and it was called Twilight Primcess.

But the prospect of a Zelda TV series interests me...especially the thought of actual flesh-and-blood actors portraying Zelda characters. Will Link even talk? And more importantly, where's that Star Fox TV series/movie/anime I've been clamoring for, and will it come out before I have one foot in my grave?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Well, I already had my cinematic, epic Zelda movie...and it was called Twilight Primcess.

But the prospect of a Zelda TV series interests me...especially the thought of actual flesh-and-blood actors portraying Zelda characters. Will Link even talk? And more importantly, where's that Star Fox TV series/movie/anime I've been clamoring for, and will it come out before I have one foot in my grave?
I didn't care much for Twilight Princess. Not a bad game, but not my favorite Zelda title. I would hope Link talks and has a personality. It's a TV show, so a silent protagonist in that regard just going "Heyaaa!" would be hilariously weird.

Also, speaking of StarFox, I was having a conversation with my friend about video games movie adaptions for funzies. I think an animated StarFox movie written and directed by Brad Bird (The guy behind great films like The Incredibles) would be really good.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Also, speaking of StarFox, I was having a conversation with my friend about video games movie adaptions for funzies. I think an animated StarFox movie written and directed by Brad Bird (The guy behind great films like The Incredibles) would be really good.
That would be really cool if it was done right. I personally would've liked to see a Star Fox anime in the style of old-school sci-fi shows like Gundam or Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Some of the later games, particularly Assault, take a lot of influence from that when it comes to vehicles or characterizations.

But as long as the writing was the top priority, and the emphasis was on fleshing out the characters, then I wouldn't care how or by who it was animated.

Top Bottom