• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Don't know why no one made a thread for this yet, but here it is.

Nintendo unveiled the latest in the Zelda franchise, and it's called Breath of the Wild.

Open world, a survival aspect, and elements that you would find in an action RPG rather than a conventional Zelda title.

All in all, I think it looks pretty damn good and as a longtime Zelda fan, I'm interested.

Kinda wish that rumor of choosing Link's gender would have been true, but oh well.

Skagewid

I want to play it , but before it I would play to the previous chapters ,but I can't find any ROM of them. Any help?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
As someone who was infatuated with the size and scope of Hyrule in Twilight Princess, it's thrilling to see them take the same open-ended approach here in this game.

I'm probably going to get it on Wii U. No point in getting an NX for a game clearly designed and developed with an older console's hardware and graphical capabilities in mind.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
As someone who was infatuated with the size and scope of Hyrule in Twilight Princess, it's thrilling to see them take the same open-ended approach here in this game.

I'm probably going to get it on Wii U. No point in getting an NX for a game clearly designed and developed with an older console's hardware and graphical capabilities in mind.
They said there was going to be no difference between the WiiU and NX versions anyway.

WolfOD64

They said there was going to be no difference between the WiiU and NX versions anyway.
The only major difference would be the absence of the Wii U gamepad, which is something I've grown accustomed to thanks to untold hours on Twilight Princess HD.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The only major difference would be the absence of the Wii U gamepad, which is something I've grown accustomed to thanks to untold hours on Twilight Princess HD.
They aren't really utilizing the Gamepad for Breath of The Wild. I can play the whole game with the Pro-Controller if I wanted. Which is a good thing because I freaking love the Pro Controller.

WolfOD64

They aren't really utilizing the Gamepad for Breath of The Wild. I can play the whole game with the Pro-Controller if I wanted. Which is a good thing because I freaking love the Pro Controller.
I like the Pro Controller for most games as well, but having the map and inventory in my lap for both Wind Waker and Twilight Princess has conditioned me to waver towards the GamePad.

But, hey, that's the thing about Nintendo: they're always willing to offer different controller options for guys like us who have varying preferences. Unless of course it's for Star Fox Zero, in which case the mentality is "Get good at using the GamePad, or play something else, you filthy casual."

Top Bottom