• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Sparda's Bow-A New Weapon

KayosWarrior

Chaos Weilder
Before Sparda had defeated Mundus, he went into Fortuna. There in the city he searched for a way to end this war with the Angels and Devils. He went to the Order of the Holy Swords' Grandmistress, Aeli.

"My Lady, I'm here to search for a weapon to end all of this terrible war.", he said bowing to her.
"The war started two thousand years ago Devil, why do you wish to end it?", she asks as she walks up to him.
"So the humans will not fear those who wishes to protect them.", he said as he stands straight.
"You can't a war which your kind started.", she said as she turns her back.
"My kind did not start it! It was your kind!", he yells furiously.

She walks away and walks into the sanctuary of her home. Sparda was furious and went to the underground and builds such a weapon. It was forced by the fires of his hatred for the Angels and his kind. It was made by the scared wood of the Oak Tree and made by sliver, gold, and other metals melted from crosses.

The arrows are made of Ash wood, with the arrowheads made out of sliver. He dipped the arrows into Holy Water to be blessed. Then he cut his hand and let his blood drop onto the weapon to be blessed by only him for him being the only one able to use it.

After fifty days, he returned to the surface and went into battle with many Devils. Each shot with the weapon instantly killed it's target.

He went into battle alone without his weapon and Aeli took the weapon to the Netherworld. A Devil named Dragvern, came to her and took the weapon. Forming a truce with the weapon. Sparda was furious with the betrayal and puts a curse onto the weapon. That no one outside his bloodline shall never wields it. Those who uses it outside his bloodline will be lost in the Netherworld until the true heir of Sparda takes what's rightfully his.

FET2PYJG1QWB4FL.MEDIUM.jpg

Top Bottom