• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Last Remnant

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Sooo, anybody got hold of this game yet?
I just got mine, i can`t say it`s what i was expecting, a turn based JRPG, for i thought it`s going to be like DMC, action =D But i was wrong.
I have the PC version and i`d say, they could have done a little more work on it. The characters are dead! Seriously, there`s practically no emotion, not to mention English voice actors....
Battle system is something i guess everyone can get used to and the controls arent bad either, could have switched their PS3 gamepad`s A, B, Y, X`s symbols with the key symbols that are actually used at the moment, on the keyboard though. Japanese`ll never change....
But so far i`ve only played a little so, i`ll add something when i get more EXP of the game. So far i enjoyed it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I have a love for JRPGs that borders on the obsessive, I've been looking for this game everywhere, I saw a copy in my local Blockbusters a while back, but sadly didn't have the money to buy it, I haven't seen a copy since.
I've heard mixed reviews about it, but when I saw the advert for it on TV it looked absolutely jaw dropping...

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Yeah, I have the game. I really like it. The battle system makes it actually challenging, with the counters and team attacks.

Keaton

Premium
I'm still looking to pick this up, the price has dropped quite alot in the last few months, so hopefully when I get paid I'll pick it up :p

Top Bottom