• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Infernal Devices

Kaede

I need more power
Well, i thought this was strange. I never hated the imortal instruments movie... i haven't read the books but i get the hint i should. However, i'm not much of a reader. There is a person who seems to absolutely adore these series and pretty much owns the entire novel series. She told mii today that there is apparently a manga of the Infernal devices and has ordered them in already.

This thread can be served as either information or discussion, doesn't really matter i just thought i would inform those people who are into these series as it came as to a shock to mii as i have never heard of them in Manga format. I thought that was pretty cool.

616V56gaVKL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Shot gun them first!" *Brings out Yamato* "Touch that order package and i'll end you!"

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've never read The Mortal Instruments, but I do own The Infernal Devices books. It's been a while since I read them, but from what I remember, I thought they were well-handled. I'll have to read them again to give a bit more informative opinion, however (since there were at least a couple of things that were bothersome; damned if I can remember what, though).

Top Bottom