• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Great Debate

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
so, i'm gonna go to the bookstore in a few days and i only have enough money for 1 book...i'm caught between 3 though....i'll post the title and description of the books...if u read them, u can give me ur opinion and review...if u haven't, then u can tell me which sounds better....

1.The Forest of Hands and Teeth-In Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary's truths are failing her. She's learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future--between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death?

2.Guilty Pleasures-Introducing Anita Blake, vampire hunter extraordinaire. Most people don't even bat an eye at vampires since they've been given equal rights by the Supreme Court. But Anita knows better--she's seen their victims. . . . A serial killer is murdering vampires, however, and now the most powerful vampire in town wants Anita to find the killer.

3.Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street- i couldn't find a good description of the book, but i'm talking about the Johnny Depp version. For those who don't know the story it's about a barber who kills some of his customers and his accomplice cooks them in her meat pies

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, i love the story of Sweeney Todd.
But, because i know it (i mean Sweeney Todd), i would go for Guilty Pleasures.
(It's just i love Vampires.)
But that's my opinion. (Sorry, i couldn't be of more help.)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
We can't really decide, it's up to you and you need to choose which one you think that you'll enjoy more. Also, go for the longest book, more pages for your money XD

Top Bottom