• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The General Final Fantasy Thread

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
For all things Final Fantasy. Discuss various Final Fantasy related topics in this thread, so we don't have to derail another thread. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
FF games that are to be released (whom I know of):

Dissidia Duodecim 012: Final Fantasy (psp)
Final Fantasy XIII: Agito (psp)
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (psp)
Final Fantasy XIII: Versus (ps3)
Unknown Final Fantasy (working title for 3DS)

Yeah... that is what I'm aware of at the moment. So now I'm going to put a list of some of my favorite characters through FF-FFXIII.

FF - Garland

FFII - Firion, Minwu, Emperor Mateus of Palamecia

FFIII - Desch (I bet you have no idea who he is)

FFIV - Golbez

FFV - Bartz, GILGAMESH (yes caps lock is needed), Exdeath

FFVI - Setzer, Kefka, Edgar, Locke, Terra (not counting the Dissidia Terra)

FFVII - Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Genesis, Zack, Angeal, Cissnei, Cid Highwind

FFVIII - Irvine, Squall, Laguna, Rinoa, Seifer

FFIX - Zidane, Vivi, Kuja

FFX - Tidus, Auron, Yuna, Wakka, JECHT (Caps lock is needed), Seymour

FFXI - Shantotto (the only character I really know in FFXI)

FFXII - Vaan, Balthier, Gabranth, Dr. Cid (this dude is a total badass and the best Cid)

FFXIII - Lightning, Hope, Sazh, Frocobo (you know. :D), Fang, Cid Raines

There. Later I'll make a list with favorite soundtrack, areas, bosses, random encounters, etc. :cool:

Esura

Here is my favorite characters...

FF - no one
FFII - no one
FFIII - no one
FFIV - Cecil, Rydia, and Golbez
FFV - no one
FFVI - Terra
FFVII - Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, Barret, Yuffie, Vincent, and Cid
FFVIII - Rinoa, Selphie, Quitsis, Fujin, Ellone, and Ultimecia (she's hot)
FFIX - Garnet
FFX (X-2) - Yuna, Rikku, Lulu, Paine, LeBlanc, Auron, Kimahri, and Jecht
FFXI - no one
FFXII - Fran and Ashe
FFXIII - Lightning, Vanille, Fang, Jihl, Sazh, Snow, and Hope's mom (she's hot)

Esura

As you can tell...I'm obsessed with the women of the Final Fantasy series. Nomura really designs some sexy womenz....

aka958

Don't trust people
Well, I see that.

Hmm... subject change from the beauty to FF women to something else?

What are the superbosses in each FF you have beaten?

Esura

aka958;293449 said:
Well, I see that.

Hmm... subject change from the beauty to FF women to something else?

What are the superbosses in each FF you have beaten?
None, cause I really dont feel like grinding a crap load to beat them. FFVII, I quit trying as soon as Ruby Weapon one hit killed me when I was at 75 with all my main characters (Cloud, Cid, Vincent). Also, FFX's Dark Aeons was cheap as hell. They make Yunalesca and Braska's Final Aeon look like a cakewalk imo.

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;293456 said:
None, cause I really dont feel like grinding a crap load to beat them. FFVII, I quit trying as soon as Ruby Weapon one hit killed me when I was at 75 with all my main characters (Cloud, Cid, Vincent). Also, FFX's Dark Aeons was cheap as hell. They make Yunalesca and Braska's Final Aeon look like a cakewalk imo.

The Dark Aeons is annoying. You have to get everyone's special weapon, fill out the whole sphere grid, then it's time for the arena and killing monster after monster to get spheres that can transform into a +4 stat node. Then you also have to clear out all the +1, +2, and +3 stat nodes and replace them with +4 stat nodes.
After 20 hours and maxing 2 different stats I got so tired of it I quit even continuing.
But then there is the cheap way, the Yojimbo way. XD

I have suceeded to kill these:
FF (psp remake) - All forms of Chronodia, Omega, Shinryu, and practically every boss 5 times each.

FFII (psp remake) - All of them.

FFVI (snes version) - Deathgaze

FFVIII - Ultima weapon and Omega weapon

FFX - Ultima and Omega weapon

FFXII - Every boss except Yiazmat, Omega Mark XII and Zodiark

FFXIII - The post game grind made me lamestruck so I didn't do much more than kill the giant cactuar.

Meg

>.>
<.<

*Lightning fangirl enters thread*

*ahem*

LIGHTNING FTW!

*leaves thread*

Esura

Meg;293515 said:
>.>
<.<

*Lightning fangirl enters thread*

*ahem*

LIGHTNING FTW!

*leaves thread*

Lightning is actually pretty cool, and is one of my favorite female characters besides Yuna (FFX-2 version), Rikku (also FFX-2 version), and Paine.

And I may be the only FF fan who actually likes the infamous three females of FF...Yuffie, Selphie, and Vanille.

Meg

Esura;293523 said:
And I may be the only FF fan who actually likes the infamous three females of FF...Yuffie, Selphie, and Vanille.

Photoon2010-12-16at2246.jpg

Ok so I just really wanted to use that for something. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;293523 said:
Lightning is actually pretty cool, and is one of my favorite female characters besides Yuna (FFX-2 version), Rikku (also FFX-2 version), and Paine.

Yuffie is okay, Selphie is BA, and Vanille... yeah... her voice pierces my ears. ;_;

Esura

aka958;293556 said:
Yuffie is okay, Selphie is BA, and Vanille... yeah... her voice pierces my ears. ;_;
Her voice is why I like her. Its odd as hell. :lol:

Like a friend of mines said, "Goddamn Vanille sounds like shes having an orgasm whenever she talks! I got to cut the volume down when I play so my parents dont think I'm up to something..."

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;293646 said:
Her voice is why I like her. Its odd as hell. :lol:

Like a friend of mines said, "Goddamn Vanille sounds like shes having an orgasm whenever she talks! I got to cut the volume down when I play so my parents dont think I'm up to something..."

Yeah... my father came in the house when I was the end of chapter 8,
she and Sazh got caught by Jihl and Psicom, it sounded like Sazh and Vanille were having sex when they got forced down on the ground
and he had his friend with him. I had the volume really high as well...
<_<

Esura

aka958;293698 said:
Yeah... my father came in the house when I was the end of chapter 8,
she and Sazh got caught by Jihl and Psicom, it sounded like Sazh and Vanille were having sex when they got forced down on the ground
and he had his friend with him. I had the volume really high as well...
<_<

:lol:

I wish Nomura would hurry the hell up with Versus though...

Esura

aka958;293772 said:
Duodecim news? Since there was a closed trailer on Jump Festa I don't know if we can trust it's information but:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605802-dissidia-012-duodecim-final-fantasy/57520095

Is it a possibility Yuna will be in Dissidia? Which other characters walks on water with bare feet and wears a kimono?

Is Phantom Train a new stage?

Ok....I'm hyped for this even more now. I wonder how Yuna would be played in this game considering how fast paced it is. Maybe she'll float around like Ultimecia and Cloud of Darkness or ride on various Aeons so she could get around fast.

aka958

Don't trust people
Esura;293783 said:
Ok....I'm hyped for this even more now. I wonder how Yuna would be played in this game considering how fast paced it is. Maybe she'll float around like Ultimecia and Cloud of Darkness or ride on various Aeons so she could get around fast.

Her EX mode = Summon Valefor?

That would be awesome.

Her attacks could be summoning an aeon to do an ability. Like Impulse, Sonic Wings, Meteor Strike as bravery attacks and Energy Ray, Hellfire, and Thor's Hammer as HP attacks.

Top Bottom