• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Flash/Arrow TV on CW

Dante47

With all the hype on new shows like Gotham as well as the recent unveiling of the batmobile and the new bat suit for the upcoming (and still untitled) Batman vs Superman movie, I thought I'd make some kind of topic for people to converge on one of my new favorite TV shows, Arrow, and it's heavily anticipated counterpart, The Flash!

ARROW-FLASH_zps9727eb35.jpg

I thought it would be nice to have our own place to discuss the shows, so here is the place to discuss all things Green Arrow and The Flash!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Arrow is pretty damn good with some good writing that balances multiple story arcs and staying consistently entertaining. A lot better than I'd ever thought it be.

The Flash also looks a lot better than expected. When I first saw this guy was gonna play Barry Allen I got a little nervous but he overall became pretty likable and I became fine with him in the role. After seeing the trailer I gotta say it looks like some fun and a great companion for Arrow. The suit could be better yes but the effects are still not half bad at all for a TV show and being in the more lighthearted tone is great for Barry.

DC might be seriously effing up when it comes to movies but their live action shows and animation are doing great.

Top Bottom