• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The first forum I couldn't resist not joining

MilkmyDragon

Well it sure isn't going to milk itself...
This is a little late, but hi there everyone, I've been a fan of DMC for 6 years now, and I am still trying to find something that I don't love about it, however this is not an easy task, anyway I fell in love with the forums here, and decided I have to be a part of it.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Welcome....
I am Lord Ganon also knowed as Kumori Hayashi, but you can just call me Eric. *Bows*
I hope you enjoy your time here and if there is anything you need feel free to ask. :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Hey there. Say, did you know that you're living on a planet that's evolving and revolving at nine hundred miles an hour? It's orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it's reckoned, the sun that is the source of all our power. The sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see are moving at a million miles a day in an outer spiral arm at 40 thousand miles an hour of the galaxy we call the milky way. Least I think I read that once, but it could have been part of an infomercial or something.

Top Bottom