• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Dreadnought Demands Your Attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alright, now that every one here is staring at me, I'd like to introduce myself. Today, after years of lurking, I make my move. I'm a young, avid player of DMC, playing since the age of 8 and only getting better. I love this series, and I also love anime. In fact, I have a friend who can draw flawless anime comics, in which I am a prominent character. So, without further ado, let the welcoming commence! In the words of Dante, "And the rest, is silence..."

Sparda™

Welcome, Dreadnought!

My name's Dante, and I'd like to say hello to you and I do hope you a great time in here...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh. Thanks guys! I'll be sure to enjoy my time here! Maybe I should tell you guys what got me into DMC. Me. All me. I saw the case of DMC 1 and fell in love. Thank God almighty I have such lenient parents. My favorite Devil Form is, of course, the Dreadnought armor. Not really a DT, but it still looks cool as heck. I hope to be here for a while, so get used to my rather long posts.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thank you guys! Wow, I didn't realize exactly how many people were on here! Thanks for being so welcoming!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi Chaos Master! Jeez! When I joined the Metroid Guide forum, only one person answered! You guys are really nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom