• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the director said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

capcom memberan

the game is back
It was also officially announced that Nero is not the only playable character and that Dante will be playable. On the official website, Dante is shown in screenshots swinging his sword and firing his twin pistols. He looks slightly older due to stubble. This is in stark contrast to Nero who looks boyish with dark colors and wielding a revolver. However, the official website originally had DMC3: SE renders of Dante and Vergil on the main page when it first launched, implying that Vergil's role will be revealed at a later date. Also Dante asks for something back from Nero in the trailer only ending up getting a boot in the face from Nero. One possibility is that Dante is after his keepsake amulet — which served as a MacGuffin in the third game — because he is not seen wearing it in the trailer.

will that the proofe

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
capcom memberan;8564 said:
It was also officially announced that Nero is not the only playable character and that Dante will be playable. On the official website, Dante is shown in screenshots swinging his sword and firing his twin pistols. He looks slightly older due to stubble. This is in stark contrast to Nero who looks boyish with dark colors and wielding a revolver. However, the official website originally had DMC3: SE renders of Dante and Vergil on the main page when it first launched, implying that Vergil's role will be revealed at a later date. Also Dante asks for something back from Nero in the trailer only ending up getting a boot in the face from Nero. One possibility is that Dante is after his keepsake amulet — which served as a MacGuffin in the third game — because he is not seen wearing it in the trailer.

will that the proofe

Good man!:)
One thing check grammar, spelling and punctuation.

machindix

It was also officially announced that Nero is not the only playable character and that Dante will be playable. On the official website, Dante is shown in screenshots swinging his sword and firing his twin pistols. He looks slightly older due to stubble. This is in stark contrast to Nero who looks boyish with dark colors and wielding a revolver.

Here's another quote for you from Wiki:

"This article or section contains information about a computer or video game under development. It is likely to contain information of a speculative nature, and the content may change dramatically as more information becomes available."

My advice friend, Wiki is NOT a relyible source of information for games under developement. Go to IGN or Gameinformer.

However, the official website originally had DMC3: SE renders of Dante and Vergil on the main page when it first launched, implying that Vergil's role will be revealed at a later date.

Really? Funny, I was there to see the site open and I compeletly missed out Vergil. :dry: I guess if all the fans out there saw him then, they wouldn't be arguing their heads off over wether he'll be in DMC4 or not, uh?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
machindix;8581 said:
Here's another quote for you from Wiki:

"This article or section contains information about a computer or video game under development. It is likely to contain information of a speculative nature, and the content may change dramatically as more information becomes available."

My advice friend, Wiki is NOT a relyible source of information for games under developement. Go to IGN or Gameinformer.

Really? Funny, I was there to see the site open and I compeletly missed out Vergil. :dry:

Maybe but it is widely speculated that Nelo Angelo will be making an appearance.
BTW, PSW is a reliable source as well.

machindix

The Phantarch;8582 said:
Maybe but it is widely speculated that Nelo Angelo will be making an appearance.

Speculation's one thing, official announcement is another. I wouldn't get all hysterical if our friend here was just making speculations/ theories of his own.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
machindix;8584 said:
Speculation's one thing, official announcement is another. I wouldn't get all hysterical if our friend here was just making speculations/ theories of his own.

I said widely speculated to touch upon that it's probable, I know it's not certain. How naive do you think I am?

machindix

The Phantarch;8588 said:
How naive do you think I am?

Where did that come from?

All I'm trying to is that he shouldn't have said it was an official announcement when it, in fact, isn't. That's lying, not to metion that he's even gone as far as to claim that he actually played Dante at E3, despite the fact that the lastest E3 demo was never playable.

I have nothing against you or capcom memberan here, but the one thing I cannot stand is deceitfulness. So don't expect me to be quiet about it either.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Phantarch;8582 said:
BTW, PSW is a reliable source as well.

Nelo Angelo will be in DMC4???
mmmm................that could be cool

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
machindix;8590 said:
Where did that come from?

All I'm trying to is that he shouldn't have said it was an official announcement when it, in fact, isn't. That's lying, not to metion that he's even gone as far as to claim that he actually played Dante at E3, despite the fact that the lastest E3 demo was never playable.

I have nothing against you or capcom memberan here, but the one thing I cannot stand is deceitfulness. So don't expect me to be quiet about it either.

deceitfulness isn't a word, deceit is. Also that comment of mine was because you thought I was just hearing it off Capcom memberman but it's been in Ops2, Psw and in PSM2 just to name a few mags. That's why I said widely speculated before. Your following comment was pretty damn patronising, that's why I said "how naive do you think I am?"

In any case, no point crying over spilled milk. So let's not dwell on that any longer.

machindix

The Phantarch;8631 said:
Your following comment was pretty damn patronising, that's why I said "how naive do you think I am?"

In any case, no point crying over spilled milk. So let's not dwell on that any longer.

Well, I didn't mean to be patronising, and English is not my mother langague so you really don't have to read between my lines. Anyhow, I'm not going to keep biting on to the topic so don't worry.

BTW there is such a word as decitefulness. Check it out in the dictionary.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
machindix;8648 said:
Well, I didn't mean to be patronising, and English is not my mother langague so you really don't have to read between my lines. Anyhow, I'm not going to keep biting on to the topic so don't worry.

BTW there is such a word as decitefulness. Check it out in the dictionary.

Ok.
I've looked in three dictionaries and it's not in any of them.

"deceitful" is an adjective but you never use deceitfulness, you just say deceit. English is my mother language or is it U.S english that you know because there are differences e.g in America they say jelly whilst in england we say jam and what we call jelly they call jello.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
The Phantarch;8706 said:
Ok.
I've looked in three dictionaries and it's not in any of them.

"deceitful" is an adjective but you never use deceitfulness, you just say deceit. English is my mother language or is it U.S english that you know because there are differences e.g in America they say jelly whilst in england we say jam and what we call jelly they call jello.

Sorry Josh,I looked it up in Oxford dictionary and found it.It is indeed the noun of deceitful and it is not U.S. english only.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8709 said:
Sorry Josh,I looked it up in Oxford dictionary and found it.It is indeed the noun of deceitful and it is not U.S. english only.
must be an update, the dictionaies I have are very old.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
No pal I actually found this: (I'll post every word so you can get what I'm saying)
deceitful: adj.behaving in a dishonest way by telling lies and making people believe things that are not true SYN DISHONEST >deceitfully adv. >deceitfulness noun

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8712 said:
No pal I actually found this: (I'll post every word so you can get what I'm saying)
deceitful: adj.behaving in a dishonest way by telling lies and making people believe things that are not true SYN DISHONEST >deceitfully adv. >deceitfulness noun

you see for that I would have said "guile" or "craftiness"
what date was your dictionary published by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom