• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The COOP-games thread

Skagewid

I thought that someone wanted to play in coop with some video game with someone else. Why don't write it in a single thread?

In fact, I'm looking for someone to play with "Unturned"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would be delighted if anyone would wanna play God Eater Resurrection or God Eater 2 with me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've been wanting to play RE5 or 6 with someone. My friends don't like 6 and they're pretty tired of 5. I'm working this weekend so not now but I ever get the chance I'd love to play with other people again

Maybe we can make this also a scheduling thing. If no one's available or no one's responding immediately we can make it the place to make plans to co-op. I' like to play so and so game, I got mondays open, I'm up really late on saturdays and so on.

Edit
I might make this a sticky thread later but for now let's see how it goes.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been wanting to play RE5 or 6 with someone. My friends don't like 6 and they're pretty tired of 5. I'm working this weekend so not now but I ever get the chance I'd love to play with other people again

Maybe we can make this also a scheduling thing. If no one's available or no one's responding immediately we can make it the place to make plans to co-op. I' like to play so and so game, I got mondays open, I'm up really late on saturdays and so on.

Edit
I might make this a sticky thread later but for now let's see how it goes.

I like RE6. What system do you have it on?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
PS3 and 4. My PS3 is an old model, thought, and the network adapter doesn't seem to be all that compatible with my wi-fi's newer properties. So... on the PS4.

Ah. I'll have to re-buy it then, but that's no big deal. My PSN is Riot2wins, hit me up when you want to.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ah. I'll have to re-buy it then, but that's no big deal. My PSN is Riot2wins, hit me up when you want to.
It's on sale on PSN right now.

But how about tonight? I got some work to do but they may cancel. Usually my sister eats up the bandwidth so I have to wait till she's asleep to get a decent connection, since she's closer to the router. On Saturdays I'm up pretty late one way or another and since my friends are all working tonight I'm pretty much up till wee hours of the night.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's on sale on PSN right now.

But how about tonight? I got some work to do but they may cancel. Usually my sister eats up the bandwidth so I have to wait till she's asleep to get a decent connection, since she's closer to the router. On Saturdays I'm up pretty late one way or another and since my friends are all working tonight I'm pretty much up till wee hours of the night.

Unfortunately tonight probably won't work, since I'm exhausted from work today... But I'll buy the game for later.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Unfortunately tonight probably won't work, since I'm exhausted from work today... But I'll buy the game for later.
Ok. No worries. It's Holloween weekend so I do have plans till monday so how 'bout next Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ok. No worries. It's Holloween weekend so I do have plans till monday so how 'bout next Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Work would prevent me from playing on any of those days... My manager thought he'd be smart and give me five 8 hour shifts in a row.

Skagewid

It's okay. Skag is new too. Take it as an opportunity to learn.
I'm training and I will become a champion.
P.s.
pNBAdKE.jpg

Top Bottom