• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The boredom thread

Kammosjuttu

I didn't get that fully, but that's nothing new. xD I'm distracted by someone rattling my slot for mailing on the door even though it's three at night... and ah, seems there are night-time working postmen because I was left a useless leaflet. Tch. Wasn't worth going to take a look at... but yes, where was I. Oh well, could stinky socks be opposite to an airfreshener? Lol. xD

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I didn't get that fully, but that's nothing new. xD I'm distracted by someone rattling my slot for mailing on the door even though it's three at night... and ah, seems there are night-time working postmen because I was left a useless leaflet. Tch. Wasn't worth going to take a look at... but yes, where was I. Oh well, could stinky socks be opposite to an airfreshener? Lol. xD

Wow, 3 in the morning? It's just after 2 over here, in the afternoon.
Fair point.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
there was another rime when we were playing with the emotes of an IM site and it had a wilted flower emote so he pretends to pour water on it and i made it stand upright i did it again and sploosh but instead of a flower it was a PANDA PLANT

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Saw the discussion about explosions; figured this would be an amazing thread. I was not disappointed!

Meg

50496_166296988874_2744079_n.jpg

*leaves*

Top Bottom