• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The boredom thread

Kammosjuttu

Internet is one strange place... what is going on in here?:

djs27794.jpg

Panel: What is the little brother like?
Vergil: His manner of walking is terrible.
Panel: And how's big brother like?
Dante: He's got quick hands.
Vergil: You should choose your words more carefully!
Dante: But what I said is true!

Kammosjuttu

Lol lol. xD I don't even know what Plants vs Zombies is... haha. xD

Sheeees... boredom is killing. I don't usually feel bored, but when I do... it's a serious case.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
lol some of them eat some of them shoot some of the blow up i have a tendancy to do something dumb like the strategy i titled im bored so you are going to explode

Kammosjuttu

My, just like me: when can't come up with a fabulous plan, just attack head-on. It's like either me or the enemy --- one will explode. xD (And usually it's me, erk. xD).

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
plant v zombies is awesome :D

i'd love to be able to read japanese. in fact, i'd love to find the site where all of those 'comics' are. :D

DIP CHEESE! :D

I'm bored, but i don't have anything useful to add to this thread... sorry.

Kammosjuttu

plant v zombies is awesome :D

i'd love to be able to read japanese. in fact, i'd love to find the site where all of those 'comics' are. :D

DIP CHEESE! :D

I'm bored, but i don't have anything useful to add to this thread... sorry.

Well now, is this thread even meant to have anything useful in it? xD It exists to relieve boredom~
And Japanese --- it's a very nice language, but sometimes so hard. xD But definitely worth learning. ;D
Some doujinshies are great or then really fun (but most are plain creepy xD), but then again, they aren't so easy to find. Both tracking them down as scans or buying them can be quite bothersome --- yet sample pages are dropped everywhere in the net; like the one I posted up above... they just suddenly appear in front of you even though you're looking for something completely different. xD

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
This thread is cool cuz I'm bored at the moment, SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm on sugar. I've had quite a bit.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
so one day im talking to DFreadnought Dt and he asks me what the opisite of an air freshener is i think for a minute and say are defreshener he sayts ok because someone in my game threw a blood grenade my responce is what are talking about that is an air freshener

Top Bottom