• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The best preview I have seen so far

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
-_-
the one thing he hasnt been positive about is the combat
he would go on and on about how brutal it is and not stylish enough, We had to argue a lot with him about it

quick question, does anyone who dislike this game qualify as a "hater"?

even if they give their reasons as opposed to "blind hate"?

I'm just trying to get the logic down from someone such as yourself who supports and likes everything that has been shown about this new DmC game.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
quick question, does anyone who dislike this game qualify as a "hater"?

even if they give their reasons as opposed to "blind hate"?

I'm just trying to get the logic down from someone such as yourself who supports and likes everything that has been shown about this new DmC game.

No
But this is not the case with mrandomlulz
He himself isnt sure of what to hate, few days back he hated the combat, now he hates the story

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
No
But this is not the case with mrandomlulz
He himself isnt sure of what to hate, few days back he hated the combat, now he hates the story

the problem with trolls is that all they can do is hate. now that the game looks really good his hatred is becoming directionless.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
A reviewer with a positive mindset ,who thinks DmC just might be one of the best games of 2013 and provides logic for thinking so

'One of the best games of 2013'
that's definitely an overstatement :D dubstep ? i'd rather have electronic guitar and metal i'm still amused to see that the reviewer thinks that people really care about Dante's hair

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
'One of the best games of 2013'
that's definitely an overstatement :D dubstep ? i'd rather have electronic guitar and metal i'm still amused to see that the reviewer thinks that people really care about Dante's hair
1. It's called an opinion.
2. Chombichrist has you covered in the electronic guitar and metal section.
3. Yes, some people care about his hair and looks enough to bitch about it.
HAIR1_zpsa7cf1b58.png

Honestly speaking, this guy sounds like one of those narrators on animal planet or the discovery channel.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
-_-
the one thing he hasnt been positive about is the combat
he would go on and on about how brutal it is and not stylish enough, We had to argue a lot with him about it
I argue that the combat does not look like that of a DMC game,

Have I ever said the combat looks BAD?

No.

In fact, I'm thinking about getting this game after a price drop.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
the problem with trolls is that all they can do is hate. now that the game looks really good his hatred is becoming directionless.

Randomluz isn't is a troll. Like I've been saying. He's just a skeptic who changes his mind every other time.

No.

You have said the combat looks bad. I remember you saying that over and over again.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato

No.

All of the members of this community know about your ranting and whining about. U always said that the combat was brutal and bad. Never have u even mentioned that the combat is good

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
All of the members of this community know about your ranting and whining about. U always said that the combat was brutal and bad. Never have u even mentioned that the combat is good
Randomluz isn't is a troll. Like I've been saying. He's just a skeptic who changes his mind every other time.

You have said the combat looks bad. I remember you saying that over and over again.
You know what?

If I ever call the combat bad, quote this post and call me a hypocrite, but here is my opinion on the game.

While new Dante is annoying as f*ck to me,, and the story just looks like it shoves itself at you. The combat looks fun and responsive, despite being brutal over stylish.

And I have never said the combat looks bad since early 2012 or in some post from people who have played the game, and when I said the combat looks bad there, I quoted them about what parts looked broken.

788Masri

woah, guys guys calm down. if i recall he never outright called it bad. just referred to people who called it broken, bad, terrible, faulty etc. and showed general agreement combined with cynicism over the game. hes entitled to an opinion like us and hes also allowed to change his mind if he wants to so lets not play the blame game and just move on.

DragonMaster2010

woah, guys guys calm down. if i recall he never outright called it bad. just referred to people who called it broken, bad, terrible, faulty etc. and showed general agreement combined with cynicism over the game. hes entitled to an opinion like us and hes also allowed to change his mind if he wants to so lets not play the blame game and just move on.

I respect that...I'll just wait then.

Azurel

I just hate the lack of a proper lock-on. Since that's never going away, I have legitimate reason to hate that one aspect.

Sure I love the game itself, but I need to know if the control scheme can be taken to the next level by pro-players. I'm reserving judgement until I see great combo vids.

788Masri

I just hate the lack of a proper lock-on. Since that's never going away, I have legitimate reason to hate that one aspect.

Sure I love the game itself, but I need to know if the control scheme can be taken to the next level by pro-players. I'm reserving judgement until I see great combo vids.

i agree, i too find the lack of the lock on annoying. but they did say it was to make gameplay simpler so players could really reach new heights. plus the two dodge buttons have different abilities.

Razyel

Soul Reaver

No.

But that's like saying Super Mario Bros. 2 isn't a mario game because it differs so much from the others.

In the name of all fairness I agree, the combat doesn't look like that of previous DMC's ( counting #2 out because there were barely any combat moves in that one) because the overall look of the game is so different.

If we compare drive from DMC4 to drive in DmC, it's the same move but in DMC4 Dante's sword is longer and the "beams" that come from the sword are more visible and colorful.
Then there's the air combat... so they kinda mixed Dante's ground moves and Nero's aerial and grapple moves...

And volá we have ourselves a DmC combat-milkshake with different color (=visual style)
milkshake2.jpg

I'm gonna pick chocolate ! :D

DragonMaster2010

But that's like saying Super Mario Bros. 2 isn't a mario game because it differs so much from the others.

In the name of all fairness I agree, the combat doesn't look like that of previous DMC's ( counting #2 out because there were barely any combat moves in that one) because the overall look of the game is so different.

If we compare drive from DMC4 to drive in DmC, it's the same move but in DMC4 Dante's sword is longer and the "beams" that come from the sword are more visible and colorful.
Then there's the air combat... so they kinda mixed Dante's ground moves and Nero's aerial and grapple moves...

And volá we have ourselves a DmC combat-milkshake with different color (=visual style)
milkshake2.jpg

I'm gonna pick chocolate ! :D

I choose strawberry:troll:
tumblr_m4dw2aKMPz1qgze8io1_1280.jpg

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
1. It's called an opinion.
2. Chombichrist has you covered in the electronic guitar and metal section.
3. Yes, some people care about his hair and looks enough to bitch about it.

Honestly speaking, this guy sounds like one of those narrators on animal planet or the discovery channel.

Opinion for sure but still seemed extremely optimistic :O

that comment is 11 months or a year ago >_< no one is complaining about the game currently

That guy reminds me of bear grylls XD

Its time to find Wother !!

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Opinion for sure but still seemed extremely optimistic :O

that comment is 11 months or a year ago >_< no one is complaining about the game currently

That guy reminds me of bear grylls XD

Its time to find Wother !!
I do think the guy is a tad bit biased but I just think he's really excited about the game so I'll give him the benefit of doubt.
The comment is old but it proves that people have complained about the hair.

Nah, Bear's voice is far too manly compared to this guy.

Top Bottom