• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Best Forum

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
I know I haven't been on this forum for a long time...but i have to admit this is the best forum i've ever joined! Sure i've joined other forums but they aren't as interesting as this one! You have alot of fun discussions not only about DMC itself but about other games and other random shizz.You guys are very open-minded aswell and don't pounce at each other with your pitchforks and torches if necessary. So I'd like to take my time to say that I think the members of this forum r the best and I haven't had this kind of fun on any other forum I've joined! :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
You guys are very open-minded aswell and don't pounce at each other with your pitchforks and torches if necessary.

Now where have I kept my pitchfork and burning torch...? Oh right... it wasnt a rally call... my mistake and carry on.

Glad you like it here. ^_^

ZeroLove

This is definately one of the better and more peaceful forums I have been on. Not peaceful as in lacking users, but peaceful as in people are free to state their opinions without being flamed to the ground. Having been on forums like that for many years, I've had some trouble adjusting to it and is always a bit on the defensive side, but that's something I need to adjust on myself. There are of course a few typical trolls and the like who likes to make trouble for other people, but they are the minority here and that's nice for a change. ^^

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I love this place for finally non trolling people, also that we have an artistically talented ones members ( In my case I only getted writers talent but I use it for good), that no ones abuse any other member what I totally seen on Polish forum boards.

Top Bottom