• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Best Film Series Ever

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
What you consider to the best film series of all time.
Either it be Alien , Saw , Toy story , Star wars , Star Trek , Spiderman , Pokemon , Iron Man , Nightmare on elm street , lethal weapon , The mupputs , land before time , Lord of the rings etc etc ..

I would say it the Saw series becuase it has changed the way horror movies are filmed .

A close second is Toy story becuase everyone loves a kids film and I watched the first and second when I was younger and the third this year and it made me feel 7 again :lol:

Finishing in third is Star Wars , it would of been higher but due to Episode 1 it finishes high but not higher.

In a lame fourth is Star Trek because I hate the orginal films but the newest film puts it up to fourth.

Fifth is Lord of the rings , would of been higher but the 3rd being over 3 hours totally dragged .

Sixth and finally for me anyway is Nightmare on Elm street , A very good premise to a film but poorly excuted and how many time can find a man who kills people in dreams fun any more .

What about you ?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It wasn't a series, but Titan A.E. has, is, and always will be my favorite film of all time. It was going to be a series, but due to being a box office flop, the sequels were canned.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Back to the Future
LotR
Lethal Weapon
Underworld

I am sure there is more but this is what I can only think of so far, and they are not in any specific order after Back to the Future...that one by far is my all time favourite. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Star Trek. More so The first 6 with Captain Kirk.
Wrath of Khan was just Epic. I haven't seen a Star Trek film as good since. Not even the new one beats it.
I BE A TREKKER/TREKKIE...Whatever :D

Top Bottom