• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE BE NICE TO DANTE THREAD

ZeroLove

Just thought I would balance out the "Be mean to Dante" thread by making this one. ^^
Wether you are a fan or not, in this thread you musy only state nice things about the new Dante.
Just for fun. :D

Please keep it classy. ;)

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
il_570xN.369847973_jdtz.jpg

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Cap! Dante and NT! Dante team up to fight Cap! Mundus.

Cap! Dante: Now, remember what I told ya kid. (pulls out his Ebony)

NT! Dante: I know, I know (gets out his ivory)

Mundus: I am Eternal

Both Dante's: (cross arms) Jackpot! (double energy blasts incinerate Mundus)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Going to do a Lilith on this one: I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES, DANTE! :lol:

Nah just kidding.:p Besides, that's not being nice....that's just plain creepy:lol:

Hm, what else....he's got cool fighting style and I like his fashion sense. I really want his jacket.^_^

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Your're a cool guy with an awesome sense of style and a good heart. You may come off as a bit of a dick, but in the end your actually a nice person with a caring heart towards those that you love. You learned to open up in DmC with Kat and Vergil and actually showed worry for their well-being. Not to mention your jacket and weapons, you've managed to get some style in this game.

Don't stop being you Dante. I'm sure many people would love to lock you in their closets and feed you by sliding pieces of toast under the door.

The New Dante Would be Proud.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Dante, if you were a real person I would do horrible filthy things to you and the fact that you dont wear underwear is extremely hot imo

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm sorry for calling you a poopoo head in the other thread, Dante...
...I didn't mean it...but just between us: Vergil's dick isn't bigger than yours.

EllDawn

If Dante were real, I'd let him hide out at my place so he could get away from all the crazy people. I live out in the middle of nowhere in a small town. It would be perfect hiding place for him.

Top Bottom