• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The 3rd Birthday Release Date Announced

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Square Enix have announced that The 3rd Birthday will ship to North American retailers on March 29, 2011. Developed exclusively for the PSP, The 3rd Birthday is an action-RPG that offers an all-new story-driven shooter for the handheld platform.

Square Enix also revealed a celebrity voice cast for The 3rd Birthday, including Yvonne Strahovski of NBC's Chuck as the voice of Aya Brea. "I was immediately interested when Square Enix approached me with the opportunity to play Aya Brea in The 3rd Birthday. I love Aya – she's strong, driven and ready to take on the world," said Yvonne Strahovski. "My goal was to bring all of her characteristics to life to really tell her story and create the best experience for all gamers." Additionally, the mysterious Kyle Madigan is voiced by Jensen Ackles of the CW's Supernatural. "The 3rd Birthday will pull players in immediately with its incredible graphics and character-driven story line," said Jensen Ackles. "I felt like I was creating a movie."

An engrossing new chapter for Aya Brea, the main character in the hugely popular Parasite Eve series, The 3rd Birthday is a unique combination of fast-paced gameplay with compelling character development. The game delivers polished, riveting visuals unmatched among portable games.

With character design by Tetsuya Nomura, renowned for his work on the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts franchises, The 3rd Birthday presents players with an enigmatic cast of characters in The 3rd Birthday. Players must navigate through a dangerous Manhattan of 2012 as Aya Brea – a strong, complex female protagonist. Her vulnerability in the face of a great threat makes Aya a captivating and deeply human character with whom players will develop a strong emotional connection over the course of the story. With the fate of the world in her hands, players must help Aya fulfill her role as the only one who can save mankind from the menace of the Twisted.

The 3rd Birthday will be available at North American retailers on March 29, 2011.

Source: http://www.ps3center.net//news/4999/the-3rd-birthday-release-date-announced/

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
the mysterious Kyle Madigan is voiced by Jensen Ackles of the CW's Supernatural.
Hell yeah!

including Yvonne Strahovski of NBC's Chuck as the voice of Aya Brea.
Hell no! Her!? Seriously...wasn't she just in Mass Effect 2 or something?

Osaka

trollololol
Esura;299023 said:
Hell no! Her!? Seriously...wasn't she just in Mass Effect 2 or something?

Yep as Mirander. She's got a good, strong voice, which I quite liked.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Osaka;299025 said:
Yep as Mirander. She's got a good, strong voice, which I quite liked.

Ain't she Australian though or something?

I'm not liking this choice though. Seriously, wheres the Laura Bailey love mayn!?

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
Esura;299066 said:
Ain't she Australian though or something?

I'm not liking this choice though. Seriously, wheres the Laura Bailey love mayn!?

^ Sorry bout' reviving this thread, but I can't agree with you more. I was really hoping they picked Laura Bailey to voice Aya too...or maybe even Kari Walhgren. Oh well, maybe Laura Bailey will voice Eve. *crosses fingers*

Top Bottom