• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

that would you rather have .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
a sword like dante or a katana like vergil or a buster sword like cloud or maybe just bare hands what would your choice maybe guns ?
so my choice of wapons where ..... a katana with a red saiya (that thing where you put the sword in ) .... and a revolver sooo waht would your choice of wapons be ?

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
appearance wise, I think I'd look better with a sword like Vergil's. I'd rather have some sort of samurai sword because I think it'd be easier for me to handle. I think I'd be okay using Rebellion or Alastor. I would probably fall over using a sword like Clouds. That thing has to weigh a ton.

Vince

I would use force edge its now big but not small some kind of well-balanced sword

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
I'd choose the Yamato or Alaster,the Yamato would be easy to handle and I could get in alot of fast hits in.

I would choose the Alaster because it's strong and would'nt have to swing that heavy sword alot to take someone out,and my choice of gun would be ebony and ivory.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmm.......................i would use Rebellion to slice the bad guys..................lol
and a pair of Handguns (Ebony&Ivory) shoot them all................................and an Amulet to Indetify that i have a Demon blood............such as Half Human, Half Demon.................it would be Crazyer that Deliver Pizzas

Curse

Cursed Girl
i always wanted a whip and katana.... ^___^
it would be fun to run around and spank ppl with the whip XD

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Ebony & Ivory…

Because Gun Kata pwnz all your arses! :lol:

dvsnks.jpg

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
i used to prefer looooooong katanas but now i like many broadswords too, like rebellion, alastor, enryu, etc. i'd like to have a long demonic katana with a dark purple hilt, seath and aura and a broadsword imbued with oni magic.;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
awsome..................the Sword of Nightmare(Soul Blade) is too long...............and cool.................the eye is alive and it have powers too

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Yeah, I love it now. Didn’t to start off with, but now I use Nightmare almost exclusively. His sword’s huge length (longer than him!) still makes me laugh though. Especially as he lifts it mainly with his NON–deformed giant hand!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
his giant hand was Mutated..............coz Nightmare is a cursed man.......................the Sword of Nightmare is too longer than Alastor, Rebellion and Sparda (sword).......i guess

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Hmmmm...... If anyone here has seen the gungrave anime then thats the gun I want, handguns with about 100 rounds each and powerfully enough of blow a hole man away:D.

Now I have a claymore a little shorter than alastor and know a little about sword techinques, but swinging that around is a bad idea, you opponent would beat you in seconds it's TOO heavy to use properly:p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;5110 said:
Hmmmm...... If anyone here has seen the gungrave anime then thats the gun I want, handguns with about 100 rounds each and powerfully enough of blow a hole man away:D.

Now I have a claymore a little shorter than alastor and know a little about sword techinques, but swinging that around is a bad idea, you opponent would beat you in seconds it's TOO heavy to use properly:p

i have a Wallpaper of GunGrave...........if u want just ask me :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
If it's allowed I would probably be using two broadswords cos I've been trained in various forms of kung fu with them so I know how to handle them very well.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom