• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

That game I don't remember

berto

I Saw the Devil
Alright. A long while ago I saw a trailer and for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. Apparently the game was about a girl that could either enter dreams or had fully lucid dreams but there were plagued by some kind of shadow creatures. I think in the trailer she was wearing a hoody and sitting on top of a slide and the stuff chases her and the slide turns into a platform. The details are really vague, I saw it so long ago. I think the game might've been canceled because I don't remember ever seeing more to that that trailer.

Does anyone remember anything like this or anyone know what I'm talking about?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
hmm...sorry...I don't think I know what it is. the only trailer with slide comes in mind is original Persona 2 trailer.

berto

I Saw the Devil
No, that ain't it.

This is a bit frustrating. I remember seen the game trailer at gametrailers but I can't remember the details, like the girl's hair color, or what platform the game was for. I remember the girl was either on top of a swing set or a slide and I remember she was rescuing children in their dreams or something. I don't even know if the game was cancel making it even more of a head scratcher.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Pretty sure before 2010. Not sure when exactly but if I had to guess I'd say 2008.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It might be. I can't find the trailer I saw so if it is this game it's possible that I just can't find it. I'll look a little more under that title.

berto

I Saw the Devil
No, that's not one. I think I'll try to ask GT themselves. It was their website.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
ok. good luck on it. If you found it, do tell, I'm curious what is this mysterious game :)

Top Bottom