• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

terabytes of data.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
was Vergil was planning to rule both human and demon world with help of terabytes of programming data.
what do you think was in those data anyway?

Sunaka Marién

Pretty much what Loopy said I guess, plus some additional stuff - images or videos of the demons and collaborators, private information about them that can be used to blackmail them, for example. Maybe even figures and statistics for Raptor News, Silver Sacks and Virility, aswell as other companies and organizations that are under demon control.

He might have also stored some more general information about demons there, like what kind of different demons exist, how to take them out, things that are useful for Kat like spells and stuff, etc.

Then there is also the thing that Vergil wrote some kinda security program, if I remember correctly, so I wouldn't wonder if he had put something into it that allows him to spy on everyone using it, constantly collecting data that lands on The Order's servers aswell.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The information isn't necessarily the all-encompassing material for his plans of domination, but it's sensitive to both the Order's survival and the achievement of their primary goal of wiping out the demons and ending Mundus' reign.

Probably information on any demons or demonic sympathizers, as they are a threat, as well as data on the Order personnel for...whatever reason.

Maybe Vergil had some demons captured in The Grid! Did anyone see a lazer in the headquarters anywhere, or maybe a really big door?

Or maybe it was just a funny easter egg of a dev's face :p

reckless_serenade

Maybe Vergil had some demons captured in The Grid!

Oooh. That's an interesting idea. We already saw a semi-digital-format demon in Barbas' case. Maybe Vergil was able to trap digital-form demons into some kind of prison server? Or maybe Kat is a full-on Buffy-esque Technopagan and transformed demons into digital form, for easier storage.

Top Bottom