• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tekken and Pokemon News

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah there is a robot, but what i do love about T6 is that u can customise. My kazuya looks the shzit with his accesorised purple suit. 8) Ive never liked Heihachi (basically because he threw Kazuya off a cliff, lol) but they'll never get rid of him. I do like the new characters in 6, apart from Miguel - nevermind unknown he freaks me out!

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
Vergil'sB*tch;235978 said:
Just my luck. I get Tekken 6 for the Xbox 360 today, and this is announced.

King of Iron Fist Tournament 7
It must be getting near E3 because suddenly the blast doors have been closed and the biggest confirmed news story of the last three days is that Namco Bandai are making Tekken 7.

This stunning revelation was made by series overseer Katsuhiro Harada at a press event in Spain.

Apart from confirming he was working on the game though he didn't say anything else except it wasn't due soon.

(Please in the next game, don't put in a powerful last fighter that is practically unbeatable!:mad:)

Pokemon Black and White news.
Black & White release date for PokemonWe're struggling to understanding Nintendo's angle with the new Pokemon Black/White, which apart from slightly better graphics seems to show little obvious advance on Diamond/Pearl.

Especially as its Western release date has just been confirmed as spring 2011 - worryingly close on the heels of remakes HeartGold/SoulSilver.

We're still half-expecting a 3DS exclusive 3D mode to be unveiled.

Also, The new Mass Effect is expected to have a multiplayer co-op mode thingy.:wacko:

trust me they're gonna have a mega hard boss lol wierd heiachi hasn't died yet though

Top Bottom