• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tekken 1,2,3,4,5,6......7?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I haven't heard anything let alone anything definite of a Tekken 7. And only Tekken Tag 2 has been confirmed (then Namco will be working on Tekken X Street Fighter) so i doubt they're thinking of it yet.

Fave character? Kunimitsu...or Yoshimitsu. But i'd really like to see Kuni return :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What bugs me about the Kuni thing is that there is a rumor of a character roster of 50 characters in TTT2... Who the heck are they putting in there?! 0_o

ZeroLove

Thanks.
Well, that's a confirmed roster of 46... >.>

Maye Kuni still has a chance. I hope so. I loved her new outfit in the first TTT and the concept of her using the outfit with a partial kitsune mask.

kuni-2.jpg

And a cool fanart:

kunimitsu_by_kungguld-d3cxwlo.jpg

Another cool fanart:

kunimitsu-fanart.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hwoarang and miguel are the only two characters i can use so far since i dont play tekken 6 alot.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I'd say something about these Tekken 7 rumors but reading the above posts tells me that mystery has already been solved. But my favorite character is Jun Kazama. So needless to say, I'm really excited for TTT2.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Miguel's fighting style needs to change with zipota. Baek Doo San, Marshall and Wang retire. Let Hwoarang and Forest take over.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well i don't think there's going to be a tekken 7 so soon i mean they're just busy with all those cross-overs

And as for my fav character its always been my fav purple suit wearing badass and the original armor king from tk2 I've beaten the $h!t out of everyone with him in arcade

Top Bottom