• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Taunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

XicoPT

Well after finnish the combos it rises up a little more the bar like Sweet u do taunt he goes to SShowtime.
And if u do it closer to your enemies you will gain 2 dt gauges.

Thats all i remember

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Generally it is used to fill up your DT gauges. According to how many enemies are/what style meter you have at the moment it fill up more or less of your DT.

Chrysander

I could be wrong, but I think it also lures some enemies into attacking you? But the main point is to get DT and style.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
99695500044b1dc8fef5d3.gif

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It is rare. You have to reach SSS style meter. He usually says "You scare me" but sometimes "Sweet Baby" pops out;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I find all the taunts cool. The problem with Vergil is that his taunts are a bit slow and you may get hit..

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
He says: “You scared?”, not “You scare me”! Lol. I like “Sweet Babeh!” and “CRAZY! Huh…” best of all.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow.. i've never really tried any of them...except ehen i'm just standing around,and when i,i'm fighting,i did it once and he said c'mon!,i was actually stunned that they change with each different style gauge...do you think nero will have any?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
And increase the style, like adityafunda said;)
Actually the more up the style meter is/goes with the taunt the more will the DT bar fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom