• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tattoos?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I love tattoos but I wouldn't get one on myself; just because they cost a lot of money, a lot of people including my grandparents dislike them and also because they blur with age.
I love seeing other people with tattoos though, I liked a page on Facebook called, "Tattoos by myttoos.com", they post absolutely amazing body art:
217099_639064769452783_1266783132_n.jpg

This may be photoshopped, it's difficult to tell, but even if it is it's still amazing!

Dark Drakan

Admin
because they blur with age.

Not all of them do, obviously the old school ones on peoples parents/grandparents tend to fade, blur and go a sort of green colour but tattoos are done in a different way now with different ink type. Had my first nearly 10 years ago now and hasnt faded a single bit so far and if it does start say 30 years down the line a simple touch up with make it look brand new again.

Placido

Yliaster
Sorry I don't mean to necro-post but I don't know any other tattoo threads here. >_< My current tattoos are Perfect Cell from Dragon Ball Z and Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. I would definitely like a tattoo of DMC 2 Dante and Ulquiorra in Segunda Etapa.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sorry I don't mean to necro-post but I don't know any other tattoo threads here. >_< My current tattoos are Perfect Cell from Dragon Ball Z and Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. I would definitely like a tattoo of DMC 2 Dante and Ulquiorra in Segunda Etapa.

You happen to have any pics of them?

Top Bottom