• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sweet Hidden Technique for DmC

Yeah...um...we found that out awhile ago, and it was discussed at length when it was discovered - the big difference is that everything was discussed when it was found. Charge Stocking has awesome applications, but there's really nothing left to say about it, hence why it isn't discussed anymore.

And I'm pretty sure it's a glitch, considering how it functions, requiring two different inputs to disregard the hold of the button. If it was a "hidden mechanic" it'd certainly work a lot easier, like...only needing one input to cover the hold.

Although, to the OP's credit, if my thread had been stickied, more people who visit the forum would see it :p

EDIT - Waaaaaaaait a second...it's not in that thread I made. I must have put it all down on the DMC wiki and completely forgot about it here >~<

You know the same could be said, for half the bs posts on this forum. OH blah blah did it sale this much. You'd think that topic had been discussed to death, but whenever its brought up you don't get half the amount of we already discussed this type posts like this one has. Maybe if this forum spent more time discussing the gameplay and less time discussing nonsense the forum would be better off.

And once again, I'm glad that you guys discussed this long time ago, but do keep in mind there are new fans who had no idea, I mean i play this game religiously and didn't know this until recently so it wasn't something that was readily available for someone even as into game as I was. I think it should be stickied, your original post, because this stuff is crucial to exploring the games combat to its fullest.

Thank you dragonmaster. Something like this should be stickied somewhere shouldn't it. Thats why I came off so abrasive. It's like first post and all the sudden oh dude get with the times everyone one knows this now lets go discuss sales numbers.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Thank you dragonmaster. Something like this should be stickied somewhere shouldn't it. Thats why I came off so abrasive. It's like first post and all the sudden oh dude get with the times everyone one knows this now lets go discuss sales numbers.

Well I just never thought you could do that. Certainly allows me to go all out without keeping a finger down.

yeah, I've been playing this religiously and doing insane combos while holding it down, and just now it freed my hand up to do some more wicked stuff. I have a post with a combo called triforce and typhoon both courtesy of the freedom that comes from not having to hold button down.

Top Bottom