• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SUPER URGENT NEWS ABOUT FF VERSUS XIII!!!NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
I thought so. But somehow I felt an explanation why was in order. Gut feeling, you know?

Meg

aka958;249854 said:
I thought so. But somehow I felt an explanation why was in order. Gut feeling, you know?

Weeeell your gut betrayed you because I already knew all of that. :p

Oh! And on a sort of related/not really note- who ever came up with the terms Fal'Cie and L'Cie needs to be shot.

aka958

Don't trust people
My gut has never betrayed me, not even this time through either.

Nah... They have a catchy sound when you say it.

Barthandelus: L'Cie? Me? Hahahaha... foolish girl. I am more than that! I am Fal'Cie!

That quote was EPIC. The way he said "I am Fal'Cie" was... godlike!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
meg127;249856 said:
Oh! And on a sort of related/not really note- who ever came up with the terms Fal'Cie and L'Cie needs to be shot.

:lol: lol! Good one!

Well I'll officially have no life when this comes out!

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah... I can't pass by maybe on one of the best FF games that ever will be released because of the lack of a console. No way!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
You might be able to get one at a reasonable price byt he time the game comes out.

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah. It'll be better than a xbox 360 who always screws up and mocks me with it's random freezez...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Not to mention it's not region locked and most games after all come for both consoles.There is also the nifty absence of the ring of death.

Meg

aka958;249862 said:
My gut has never betrayed me, not even this time through either.

Yeeahhhh no. :p

Anyway, I'm worried about what's gonna happen when this game comes out. Am I gonna have a life? Will I like it more or less than XIII? Will it have more of a connection to XIII than we know of? All these questions and more! Dun dun dun!:lol:

Annnd!!! PS3s aren't that expensive anymore. You can get a Slim for a good price. I don't think the price is much more than when the 360 came out. And its way more reliable-bonus!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;249825 said:
^For one...bad tactic on SE part that didn't specify the targeted audience that gets XBOX releases.

On the other hand,why so much love for the XBOX360?Not an acusation,just a question.If anything the only thing that the PS3 should be jelous of the XBOX is that Microsoft isn't such a p*ssy compared to Sony and allows Visual Novel remakes and originals to make their way to the Japanese Xbox360...other than that...maybe two or three exclusive games might be worth in my eyes...and from what I've seen nearly 94% of the games that are out for the Xbox360 are out on PS3 as well while the reverse doesn't quite apply.[80% of the PS3 games are out on Xbox360 as well.And the missing ones are excellent.]

It's not matter of loving of Xbox 360, but the problem is I bought Xbox 360 because I heard that FFXIII will be available on Xbox 360 as well. Before I bought my Xbox 360, I have already sold my PS3 for certain personal reasons.

However, few days before the worldwide release date of FFXIII, there was an announcement that the game will be exclusive for Xbox 360 in US and Europe regions. Many of us Asians felt tricked about this. Now, I gotta buy a PS3 Slim just to play FFXIII. Hopefully, I will be able to buy MGS: Rising, MGS4, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Heavenly Sword, FF Versus XIII, Kingdom Hearts III and other PS3 exclusive games.

I don't think it is Microsoft's fault for not releasing the game in Asian region. My money is on Square Enix's.

This is the news abut FFXIII will not be available for Asia in Xbox 360 console.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/6820/asia-wont-get-final-fantasy-xiii-for-xbox-360/

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^That is why I'm asking.Why?If it is not loving is it a game?Ninja Blade[The only worthy,non VN Xbox only title that comes in my mind atm]?

I'm not trying to say anything,but I want to know why.I can understand the people that bought an XBOX360 before the PS3,but those who bought after hearing that from SE?What was it that made them prefer the Xbox from the PS3?

aka958

Don't trust people
They surely had their reasons. I bought a 360 before the PS3 was released, but the PS3 is simply too damn friggin' expensive still... So, maybe because of it's HUGE price tag?

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;250042 said:
^ Its only $300 now. That really isn't that bad.

$300? Let's see... Times 7 and the result is... 2100?!
That's worth consideration.

But I meant at the time before FFXIII was released. The 360 was cheaper.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;249998 said:
^That is why I'm asking.Why?If it is not loving is it a game?Ninja Blade[The only worthy,non VN Xbox only title that comes in my mind atm]?

I'm not trying to say anything,but I want to know why.I can understand the people that bought an XBOX360 before the PS3,but those who bought after hearing that from SE?What was it that made them prefer the Xbox from the PS3?

PS3 in Malaysia is extremely expensive. Around 1200 bucks. One PS3 game's price is range between 150 to 200 bucks.

I won a PS3 (40 GB) in a basketball competition, along with my friends. However, I sold it and the games too because the games are too expensive that time. Plus, I only managed to buy MGS4, Dead Space and DMC4 that time. I bought Xbox 360 because the console is much cheaper than PS3, and the games are less expensive, ranged around 100 to 150 bucks. This is in my country's currency.

And one more thing. I bought Xbox 360 before FFXIII is announced to be in Xbox 360 as well, like aka958 said.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Ouch...that's unbelievably costy...and I thought it was my country that was bitting our 4$$3$ with scyrocketing the prices of games and the consoles.

Thanks.

Top Bottom