• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Super Devil May Cry Ultimate Edition

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Part 1
You’ve just come home from the store with your new Super Devil May Cry Ultimate Edition video game. You pop the game disc into your X Box 360 and you prepare yourself for pure DMC awesomeness!! A screen pops up indicating the game contains scenes of gore and violence. Now you’re hyped, and after watching the intro you’re ready to scream like a happy little schoolgirl. The game title flashes across the screen, your blood is now pumping and you whisper.
“Let’s Rock Baby!!” After being prompted to create a save file another screen appears saying that because Devil May Cry HD Collection’s Edition data has been found, you’ve unlocked the games most difficult mode; “Legendary Dark Knight Mode. The screen also informs you that you’ve unlocked Classic Dante’s DMC2 Diesel costume. You let out a small chuckle, “Diesel Dante costume, It’s been a while since I’ve seen that.”
You say to yourself out load, just than you remember your pre-order Ultimate Edition came with a code to unlock a costume that allows you to dress your avatar as Dante and to unlock a Viewtiful Joe style costume for Classic Dante. You quickly enter the code and get your bonuses, now your ready for the game! Your brought to the games set up menu you gaze through the available difficultly modes. So far you have;
Human Mode (Easy)
Devil Hunter Mode (Normal)
???
???
Legendary Dark Knight Mode (Ultimate)
You assume the hidden modes are Hard and very Hard Mode and you move the curser down to Legendary Dark Knight Mode. The display box simply says “Good Luck.” You’ve tackled the Dante Must Die Modes of previous games and passed them with Stylish colors, so you click on the mode. Another text box appears on screen with the words, “Are you sure?”
Intrigued you click “Yes.” Another box appears saying “You’ve been warned.” The screen fades away and the game begins!! Placing your controller down you enjoy the beginning cut scene.
“Sparda returned from Hell, that means Dante will too right?” Lucia ponders this question as she flips the coin Dante gave to her. “I’ve got to stop worrying.” Letting out a sigh Lucia begins to pace back and forth gazing at Dante’s various collected Devil Arms.
One particular Devil Arm catches her attention. Placed on a shelve is a black brief case with a silver skull on it. A label above the case reads “Pandora.” Lucia curious walks over to the case to get a better look at it.
But her interest in the Devil Arm is hindered by the sound of a motorcycle from outside. “Dante!!” Lucia cries as she dashes for the front door, dropping the coin Dante gave her in the process. Opening the front door in a rush of excitement Lucia comes face to face with Lady!
“Your not Dante.” Lucia says with disappointment in her voice. “Well don’t look so sad to see me now. I’ve been told my face brightens up a room.” Lady declares with a smile on her face.
“Oh ok.” Lucia responds uneasily. Walking past Lucia Lady heads further into Dante’s office. “I’m assuming your waiting for Dante to return. Knowing him he is properly out getting pizza increasing his already large unpaid bill.” Lady giggles.
“Your right I am waiting for Dante, but he isn’t out buying pizza he is in Hell.” Lady turns towards Lucia perplexed, she responds “In hell?” “Yes. Allow me to explain.” The scene fades out and than back in again indicating some time has past. Standing up from Dante’s desk chair Lady begins.
“Damn that no good Dante! How could he rush off on a case and not invite me?” Lady slams her fist into the desk in front of her. “Trish must be behind this, that no good bitc…” Lady is cut off by the sound of something.
“Demons. Demons are here.” Lucia whispers to Lady. A grin breaks across Lady’s face “GOOD! A nice demon ass kicking will make me feel better!” Lady declares in a haughty voice.
Lucia confused by Lady’s declaration, watches as Lady dashes for the front door. “Lady wait!” Lady ignores Lucia’s cry. Kicking open the front door Lady is faced with a swam of demons. Lucia runs to Lady’s side. “Lady let me handle this I can…” Lucia is cut off by Lady’s speech.
“Sorry demons but Dante isn’t home right now, can I take a message?” Lady asks, the whole time Lucia is speechless, unsure of what’s going on. A Sin Scythe floats forward and responds in a witch like voice. “I think we’d rather leave two dead whores on Dante’s door steps instead.” The Sin Scythe lunges toward Lady and Lucia.
Lady laughs under her breath “Whore huh? You’ve picked the wrong day to **** me off!!” Lady Declares. Lunging at the Sin Scythe Lady reaches for her twin machine guns and takes aim. The Sin Scythe’s ghostly eyes widen. “The only whore here is you!!” Lady unleashes a storm of bullets, which tear through the Sin Scythe as if it were paper.
Plummeting toward the ground all that remains of the Sin Scythe is his skull like mask. Lady gently lands on the ground before the Sin Scythe’s remains and questions, “So, who is next?” Lucia runs to Lady’s side blades in hand, “I underestimated you. Care if I join in the brawl?” Lady answers “Fine by me. Let’s Rock Baby!!”
The screen fades away and the mission title appears. The title of mission reads “Demon Brawl” with the subtext reading “Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry.” The game gives you the option to play as ether Lady or Lucia, choosing Lucia you’re than prompted to ether Customize the character or buy skills at the shops. Having no Red Orbs in which to buy anything you click on start mission.

It Begins.
End of Part 1

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mission 1 “Demon Brawl”

“Welcome to the World of Devil May Cry”

You begin the mission. The screen fades in and Lucia is standing in the middle surrounded by demons but you notice your not alone Lady is battling the demons as well. Devil May Cry’s first two-player mode! Excited by this double team action you ready your fingers to unleash your skills. Two Sin Scythes dash toward Lucia, undeterred Lucia rushes at the two Sin Scythes.
The two Sin Scythes strike horizontally at Lucia, gracefully Lucia leaps over the paired strike. Drifting between the two demons one cannot help but admire Lucia’s beauty, plunging her daggers into the back of the Sin Scythes skulls she lands gently on the ground. Pulling the daggers out from the demons skulls, their bodies fade away and their skulls fall to the ground. Lucia’s smile shows her confidence.
“Oh yeah this is just what I needed!” Lady announces as she pummels her demon foes with bullets. Marionettes, Beelzebubs, and Kyklops fall before Lady’s endless rain of bullets. The screen flashes with the word’s “Smokin’ Sick Style” every couple of seconds and you feel like such a bad ass right now. That is until the reason why this mode is called the hardest becomes undeniably apparent.
A dark version of Phantom bursts forth from one of the nearby buildings and a boss style life bar appears on screen! You must face the demons that are now entering Devil Trigger mode and a boss.
“Ugh. A Spider, it just had to be a spider.” Lucia says in a disgusted tone.
“Dante! Where is Dante?!” Roars Phantom, The creature seems hell bent on tracking down the Demon Hunter.
“He isn’t here, but us girls would be more than happy to send your ugly ass back to Hell. That is if you don’t mind of course?” Lady grins. Phantom leaps towards the ladies.
“You have a way of rubbing people the wrong way don’t you?” Lucia questions.
“What can I say? I’m just one outspoken bitc…” At that moment the ladies leap away, dodging Phantom’s huge body crashing unto the ground.
“Eat this, you freak!” Lady shouts as she runs past Phantom blasting him with bullets. Lucia pelting the demon from the other side with her flying daggers however the beast simply laughs as their combined attacks do nothing to it. Now behind the beast the ladies are ambushed by the remaining demon grunts.
“Alright no more holding back I’ve had enough of you pests!” Yells Lucia as a bright white light engulfs the area around them, the bright light takes the legions of demons aback and in that moment the remaining demon grunts are cut down. The white light fades and their stands Lucia within her Devil Trigger form, shining brightly amongst the dark and bloody battlefield. Phantom let’s out a howl and fires a lava rock at the ladies, but with a swift yet strong movement of her blade Lucia easily cuts through the rock spiting it in half.
“What?!” Phantom howls.
“Prepare to die you over grown daddy long legs!!” Lucia dashes forward running straight for the beast’s fowl month. Phantom continues to peddle Lucia with lava rocks to which she simply cuts them in half with her demonic powered daggers. In desperation Phantom unleashes a blast of demonic laser energy, Lucia continues her advance forward using her Demonic powered daggers as a shield.
Getting closer to the demons month Lucia cries, “Now you die!!” She drives her demon imbed dagger into the beast’s chaotic month. Blood protrudes from the sides of the demon’s mouth; Lady stands in awe by the sheer brutality of Lucia’s demonic strength. The petit little demon is able to push the gigantic Phantom back and in this moment one can not feel but pity for the spider demon as it has no choice but to choke on it’s own blood.
“Hehehe. Hehehe.” A low but eerie laugher begins to engulf the area. Lady turns to and fro to locate the source of the laugher and as it becomes louder Lady discovers the source of the laugher; it’s coming from Lucia. A feeling of dread ensnares Lady and she can do nothing but stare helplessly at Lucia who is now standing in front of the dead demon her dagger drenched in it’s blood.
In this now quite scene all that can be heard is Lucia’s psychotic laugher…

The screen cracks as bullet’s burst through the scene. The Mission Completed screen appears, you’ve gained a S rank however as you save the game you can’t help but feel sacred by the events that just have transpired before you.

End of Mission 1

Top Bottom