• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Super Dante skin

This is a texture mod I made today after spending almost three days looking for it online, hoping someone else had this idea before.
Boy was I wrong.
While I looked for the mod over the past few days, my frustration reached a point where I just said screw it and started trying to learn how to make it myself.
Long story short: I did, here it is for anyone still playing this game on the PC.

PIC1
PIC2
PIC3
PIC4

Eternally devil triggered, veins and all, ready to go up against veiny Vergil and his army of scrotum creatures. I also gave him a black tank top, I just think it goes well with all that red.

I fumbled a little with the hair, for a while I thought it was too white and even though that feeling kinda dwindled down I still think I could have made the white on his hair just a little less intense.
If anyone has any suggestions for me feel free to leave 'em, this IS my very first mod so there's a LOT of room for improvement.

Grab the texture here, use with texmod obviously.

-----EDIT-----
So I've been playing around with the skin and I find that the black tank top works better if there's some black on the inseams of the coat, unfortunately I'm not that good of a photoshopper so I can't necessarily do that BUT I can revert it back to it's original color, so I did that instead.

Original Devil Trigger here.

AY if anyone has any idea on how to make **** glow in this game pls share your info, I'd like to make Donte's pendant glowy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom