• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Summer Game Fest 2024

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Alan Wake's developer has been teasing an announcement for today. So we'll probably get a trailer for the DLC.

Im hoping for more trailers for Metaphor Re Fantiazo.

DMC6 announcement would be great.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I don'r think we will see a DMC6 with so much resi going on, i am interested in a new tomb raider and borderlands 4 which were rumoured.

thesaunderschild

Yeah. The event is thus far, shaping up to be quite underwhelming. Not even any Silent Hill: Townfall news on offer, as I was hoping for when I noticed Annapurna Interactive was a partner. Sigh. :(

Anyway, one game has caught my eye. One called Once Human. And what is Slitterhead? Some hack 'n slash horror game? Ex Konami people developed it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I am definitely intrigued by Enotria. :unsure:

Also I am a dirty girl who will buy anything Sonic related that they announce. :ROFL:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
So much for a new borderlands and tomb raider, with the exception of black myth wukong and phantom blade 0 and the alan wake 2 dlc

This showcase was a fail for me, as was the state of play. The xbox event sunday is my last hope lol.

thesaunderschild

Well, I am gonna have a break from gaming rants until Gamescom in August. I feel as if I am gonna do my nut in if I keep ranting about modern survival horror gaming being all sucky sucky.

It doesn't bother me that much now. I know Capcom is just ripping off other games, milking the Resident Evil series for a profit, and sundry. I've got tons of horror films to either bore me or keep me amused meanwhile. So why sit on my ass complaining about Ca$h / Crapcom being money grabbers?

They're only keeping the franchise going to squeeze every dime out of the fanboys who support them. The writing for these games is just stupid now, and they're likely gonna Jason X the hell out of it one day by setting it in space, or something just as silly will occur. Then these meat pullers and slurpers will still whine when the remakes have 80% of the original game's lore cut out. So then maybe stop asking for more remakes. Sorted!

By the way, I still find it funny how they copied Silent Hill in RE8. Mannequins following you in the dark, like the nurses. A lady who is reborn from another girl and somehow connected to a cult. Her dad dies. They were even copying RE4, almost to the letter. All they did was switch up the order of the locations Ethan goes to, but you can tell they copied RE4 because that's when horror shifted towards action.

RE8 was a total joke. I am glad people have saw the light with them. I tolerated RE7, but even that game was dumb. The hillbilly uncle boxing the Molded and doing piledrivers was just outlandish, and I thought the redesign for Chris "Redfield" was crappy as well.

Top Bottom