• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Suggestion] DMC season pass and small intruduction

Want a season pass?

• nope we are hardcore to the bone lets rock!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Inverno

First i want to say hi ! im new in the forum love to play Dmc1,3,4 (´´2 i played too was ok´´) and am realy anxiously waiting to get my hands on DMC:devil:.

Like the titel says i woud hope to have the option to buy a DMC season pass. From what i have seen so far, i expect to have a lot of dlc ( ´´even many costumes´´) that are incomming but i hate to buy all the time one costum after another and naturaly the same goes for real dlcs like new stages and characters. I suggest to get a season pass that includes all dlcs that are incomming including the costumes, it woud be more cost efficent because even the ones that normaly dont buy dlc are tempted and it woud be cool not to micro buy evry small pack that is incomming like in Streetfigther and Tekken x Streetfigther
(´´ loved both of them´´):D .

Thx in advance for reading it and sry for my english its a long time since i wrote my last text in English and i need some time to get into it again.

Top Bottom