• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suggest a PC Game

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, as the title says.
I`m looking for fun game to play, but i dont know wether there is any of the like for the PC, i don`t have any other platforms.

One game is: I`m looking for a game that is very close to DMC, but not the DMC series itself, for i`ve already finished 3 SE and 4 for the PC.

Other game: Something similar to Diablo, Divine/Beyond Divinity, Arcanum, Hand of God.

Thankies afterwards =)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
what kinda of game are you looking for? hack 'n' slash, role playing game, action or another aspect of the game, if you could tell me what you like about DMC, i could find another similar game for you

"loki" or "mage knight: apocalypse" are what i suggest now though

Sparda™

I suggest you to play rather a sandbox type of game such as Grand Theft Auto IV. It is already out for PC.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Tried Fallout 3 yet? Once you enter a deserted vault it kinda feels like those caves in Diablo.

Ainde

World Saviour
Janny;151192 said:
Tried Fallout 3 yet? Once you enter a deserted vault it kinda feels like those caves in Diablo.

I was gonna suggest that one. I was going to buy it for my xbox, but i bought shaun white snowboarding instead.

Top Bottom