• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

style of fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
SnakeCharmer;84777 said:
ime new to dmc 3 so whots the best style of fighting to pick at the start of every mission:D

At the beginning almost everyone uses Swordsmaster:p
But after a while you should try every single one of them to see what fits YOUR style;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
personally i'd say word for word what tony just said...everyone has their own style..u cant just take someones word for it...cuz almost everyone will have a different answer..although for me i almost never used royal guard..the only time i used it was to try it out...and i hated it..although afew others say it's a good style i still hate it to this day..even on dmc4

Sparda™

My friend! (I sound like a Russian guy now :lol:)

The best style in the beginning, is definitely Swordmaster.
When you have mastered enough of all styles, try Royalguard. It may look difficult and useless, but If you do practice It, the most difficult of bosses are jokes! ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
strasvoiture (which is how the russian word for hello sounds, obviously I can't use the cyrillic alphabet here cos A it's not compatable with my computer and B. No one who doesn't know a little bit of russian will understand what the hell I'm on about!):lol:

Anyway, to start with, use trickster or sword master. Gunslinger is great fun later but royal guard gets you your SS ranks easier than other styles when you've perfected using it and got it to level 3.;)

RazielVergil

u can also use QUICKSILVER style if u have unlocked SUPER SPARDA costume...DOPPELGANGER would also be a good choice for super sparda costume...

Keaton

Premium
Swordsmaster was my most used initially.
I swapped to others for Blue Orb getting (Trickster), but my most used now is Royal Guard, easy to use and kills things really quickly...makes Beowolf's big shiny attack a breeze (timing needed though)

aka958

Don't trust people
me it is trickster.. no matter what i love it (not in dmc4).jumping around they never take me alive! the bosses is hard to avoid up to 5 time... when i know what to do i can kill vergil3 without he even hits me :) . and wall hike i though that was a sucky thing in the beginning but watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7POEuaW3vY
he uses Trickster and in the end Quicksilver (but i wouldn't)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i personally forgot about this thread..lol, trickster did me well in both 3 and 4 personally..im hoping they'll keep the styles for 5, and possibly make darkslayer a joint style...like u can just pull off darkslayer moves no matter what style ur currently in...makes it much easier then having to switch between the styles, what i mean by that...keep the 4 base styles but let u pull off darkslayer moves in those 4 styles

JaylumX

Something Else
I use Swordmaster mostly. I have used Royalguard once or so especially trying to defeat that 3 headed dog demon.......it was a real pain especially for a DMC noob like me at the time.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
i mostly use trickster because i can JC on enemies and stay in the air for almost as long as i want i also use royal guard for bosses like cerberus and vergil and some times sword master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom