• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuff the YouTube Community says

Youtube comments are a gold mine if you ever feel like you want to be ****ed off but you just can't get angry.

What are some things on youtube you've seen that make you just want to facepalm?
I'll start.

"If you don't like it don't comment on it"
"If you don't like it why are you watching the video!"
"like if 'x' brought you here"

My personal favorite that always makes me laugh when I look up DmC videos
"Do you work for Ninja theory?"

Classic.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
"Like if you're still listening in 2013"
Followed by: "Like if you're still listening in 2978, I'm from the future" LOL not. I've seen this so many times.
"Youer gayy fagit" - The minority of imbeciles
"Like if you love Justin!<3 :* ♥''' ~ ;)" *Pukes*
"SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩" Nice copy and paste skills.

Followed by: "Like if you're still listening in 2978, I'm from the future" LOL not. I've seen this so many times.
"Youer gayy fagit" - The minority of imbeciles
"Like if you love Justin!<3 :* ♥''' ~ ;)" *Pukes*
"SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩" Nice copy and paste skills.

Or the alternative...Assuming it's justin bieber
"708 people are justin bieber fans"
*Totally unrelated video that has nothing to do with music* "Still better than Justin Bieber" *Top comment 7,800,000.000 thumbs up*

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Or the alternative...Assuming it's justin bieber
"708 people are justin bieber fans"
*Totally unrelated video that has nothing to do with music* "Still better than Justin Bieber" *Top comment 7,800,000.000 thumbs up*
So true :p
"Do you even lift"
"I just wasted 2 minutes of my life"
"Your, grammer Is, bad. Get, a Education. dooshbag."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm in the weird/dark/wrong side of youtube again"
Not a facepalm comment, but one I like, because it's so friggin true (and I look up weird things so :p)

LeoXCV

Single life for life
"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words."

So overused it hurts.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm never short on reasons to get angry, but I generally have to stay away from the YouTube comment section. Especially the ones where people argue endlessly about which guitarist is the best, or which genre of music something belongs to. These people all need to fall down a deep hole.

8BitHero

Scrub
I rarely leave the comment
"Like if your listening to this in the year 1559 under the rule of Queen Elizabeth I" but that's if I'm trying to annoy them.

Usually those "AMERICA YEAH" comments. Y'know, the ones where you point out factual evidence of them being wrong to which they reply with "yeah well we saved you from the Japanese" and then I click on their profile to find they're 15 years old.....k.

I also hate those feed/army comments. If someone big likes something EVERYONE has to leave a comment saying "Prepare for [insert YouTuber] raid etc" or [insert YouTuber brought me here]". The army ones are "Incoming barrel army etc". Stupid.

But I think the worst, WORST comments I can think of the funny clip comments which are quotes from the clip (YOU JUST WATCHED) which gain thumbs up. Thanks. >: (

"I bet you're not really x age"

Why does this matter? How did we get on this subject? Kid you're 5 years younger than me and you're subscribed to Pewdiepie.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
How to videos: Instructions weren't clear enough, got my dick caught in the ceiling fan.
Gaming channels: Like this so he can see what to do! :D
Other channels, reply to someone random: Yeah! Same here! I got my stuff from -enter URL here and use a proxy to thumb up my comment-

Zilla

The inFAAMous
"Filthier than Hitler's K/D ratio."

Used to see that little nugget on a lot of UKFDubstep videos.

Martius

SSSmokin!
"If you like x or agree with what i said thumbs up!"
"Bla bla - usually advice or pointing something missed in game walkthrough or lets play - thumbs up so author could see that"

Comments like this
qn6y0LA.png

Drive me insane.

"He's funny because he screams"

Nah, I didn't see that. I couldn't have. People like this don't exist.

Top Bottom