• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuck as Vergil ! Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm stuck as Vergil in easy mode, i know right,you're thinking this girl is pathetic Vergil is like so easy to play as, but yes i really am stuck.
OK,
I'm on mission 8. I can't get to the last of the tusks. Help? Don't have air hike with any weapon yet, btw.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergil can't have Air Hike anyway;)
Try using the new move from the style of Dark Slayer, it's supposed to "teleport" Vergil high:)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
oh i thought he did on one weapon or another, if not yamato then force edge. What level is the move? I think im still level 1.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
its for level 2. just go back to previous levels and play around a little more to level it up

p.s. i think the more you use the O button while fighting, the more exp you get for it

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;17913 said:
I'm stuck as Vergil in easy mode, i know right,you're thinking this girl is pathetic Vergil is like so easy to play as, but yes i really am stuck.
You are not the only one..just wait til you get to mission 9.

On mission 8, one tusk is standing around where you start the mission. The second tusk is further down from where you find the first tusk. The third is around the back of the bus. The fourth can be found after following a well hidden tunnel near the bus, and so can the fith.

Hope this helps!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;17913 said:
OK,
I'm on mission 8. I can't get to the last of the tusks. Help? Don't have air hike with any weapon yet, btw.

its easy..........but i am not saying that u are pathetic (we are human.....we cannot know something)..........like, Dante´s missions are the same than Vergil´s Missions.........u must find them thats all.....and using the DarkSlayer lv.2

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Trish67;17913 said:
OK,
The problem with "Double Jump" (Trick Up) is, in fact, the only one you can face. Secret missions 6 and 12 can be really hard for beginners

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Its ok all struggle now and again but some people find using Dante easier than Vergil because he is a speedy character but for me its easy I make full use of the teleport ability.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
to use DarkSlayer is very easy........but some ways are difficult to apply that it need to do calmly........i dont get furious to not doing that its impossible........i just try it

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Nonsense. There are no "difficult ways" in Dark Slayer style. Evasion, evasion and once again evasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom