• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Strifers Resolve

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Super Mario 64 and Mario Party!!!!

Definitely <3 those games. They are old school retro classics :D

I'm glad you're back on these forums enjoying your time. Sorry about how rough it's been for you. I sympathise, I truly do. But I hope things are looking up for you and they just keep getting better and better for you. You're not alone on here, man. There's lots of members that care :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Definitely <3 those games. They are old school retro classics :D

I'm glad you're back on these forums enjoying your time. Sorry about how rough it's been for you. I sympathise, I truly do. But I hope things are looking up for you and they just keep getting better and better for you. You're not alone on here, man. There's lots of members that care :)

Thanks LOD. I remember you where the first one to welcome me. Yeah Mars 2008. Where have those years gone and I?
It's sad to feel disconnected with your own emotional being but now it is coming back. Sleeping, eating and DMC Forums^_^
This forum has helped me out since three hours past midnight this night. It really helps when people are in sorrow and loneliness to be comforted or to comfort them. An old saying of mine that was 2006. Tri Force of good happiness: Love Peace and Harmony ^_^
If it gets too rough that what friends are for. Support each other in those hard times. I forgot how imprtant that is. Life goes on as well as my heart. My experience and hardship will make me strong for years to come...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks LOD. I remember you where the first one to welcome me. Yeah Mars 2008. Where have those years gone and I?
It's sad to feel disconnected with your own emotional being but now it is coming back. Sleeping, eating and DMC Forums^_^
This forum has helped me out since three hours past midnight this night. It really helps when people are in sorrow and loneliness to be comforted or to comfort them. An old saying of mine that was 2006. Tri Force of good happiness: Love Peace and Harmony ^_^
If it gets too rough that what friends are for. Support each other in those hard times. I forgot how imprtant that is. Life goes on as well as my heart. My experience and hardship will make me strong for years to come...

I'm pleased to know that I was, my good friend. I had wondered where you had gone to. I don't forget those I befriend.

I know the feeling mate. It seems like such a long time ago, at least to me anyway. Memories are only what we make them, be them good or bad. It does help to talk about things. Letting things off your chest is always better than letting them eat away inside of you. If you ever feel like you just need someone to talk to, just send a conversation my way. I'll be more than happy to give you friendly advice whenever needed. Stay strong and enjoy your time here among friends :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Somehow no matter what I push myself to go this road of life.
Because I know taking once life will only take away all the chances to experience our beautiful nature.
I am feeling alive.

Top Bottom