• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stress Relief!!!@~#*&%£^

D

Deleted member 209

maths makes me want 2 fall asleep :lol: even saying the word is boring.

and on chavs: eh man u like ma bling cost me 2 tun!

:p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
maths is always fun for us because we just talk all the time.

what annoys me is when my little sister comes into my room when i have friends around. why can't she just leave me alone!?!?!

D

Deleted member 209

AARRRGH!!! :mad:

I h8 it when I have nothing 2 do and I get stir crazy and its too DARK to go newhere!!!

and SUNDAY'S!!! I h8 them with a passion.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
*~ lil lady ~*;16488 said:
maths makes me want 2 fall asleep :lol: even saying the word is boring.

and on chavs: eh man u like ma bling cost me 2 tun!

:p
Inni' bruv yah u wanna shoplift Marks n Spencers where all da tories hang ou' yo?

D

Deleted member 209

KoRn_Dowwg666;16848 said:
Inni' bruv yah u wanna shoplift Marks n Spencers where all da tories hang ou' yo?

what u tlkin bout bruv its all baht Tesco's INNIT! :lol:

D

Deleted member 209

yeah geez picked meself up a pair of trainers for a tenner guy! quality!

(Isn't it a lil scary how chavs annoy us both and we can post like them?! :O ) :lol:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I hate my college!!It friggin' sucks!!Teachers think they r gods or something, can u believe a girl got slapped yesterday for lying about bringing a cell phone in the class?The girl was a *****, yeah,but slapping?
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i was just saying as you brought it up...

now lets shut up about this and go back to complaining about what bugs us.

what bugs me is when people are depressed when i'm in a good mood, but when i want to be left alone for a while, everyone crowds around me!! why?!?!?!

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
i hate emo kids, they're just wannabe goth's who're too pussy to go the full distance.

i hate people who try and push their religion on me, im happy believing that i dont know what i believe in

i hate how at my school basically every website is blocked, except for educational sites. do you know how hard it is to do a project for comm tech on video games when you can't type game into google? you gotta type video gaming and even then most of those sites are blocked

i hate this emoticon :ninja: it looks like a ninja who just got kicked in the balls

and last but not least, im not a racist, i hate every race equally, including my race. every race has their cons, and usually the cons outweigh the pros

ahh, much better

what's a chav?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
a chav is a big problem in england with young people. the're basically people who think the're hard when they go round in groups.

Top Bottom