• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stress Relief!!!@~#*&%£^

D

Deleted member 209

hamshanks;17388 said:
ohh, we got a bunch of people like that in canada, personally i call them little fu<kin b!tches

:lol:
I don't mind emo's REAL emos with REAL problems, coz then u can't blame them for being emo.
I h8 the FAKE emos that think they're something special they jus bull**** about their lives and problems to make u feel sorry for them.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
we have a hairy emo hanging round with us he is called brett and he say's the reason he is depressed is because he is ill. if you were ill for that long you'd stay at home or go to the hospital right?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
hmm... it's been a long time since this thread has been touched...

the spamming going on in this forum is annoying me.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Spam threads. And runner beans enslaving the Earth. Why did you unleash the beans Pinx?! WHYYY???

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
oooooooooookay... the beans enslaved me, it's not my fault. you like spam, don't you korn? spam up! and get out the can!

ps. i wonder if this thread should be in mallet island. i mean it could be a place for debating, but then again it could be a place to spam...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;30468 said:
oooooooooookay... the beans enslaved me, it's not my fault. you like spam, don't you korn? spam up! and get out the can!

ps. i wonder if this thread should be in mallet island. i mean it could be a place for debating, but then again it could be a place to spam...

Good idea Pinky! ;)

Top Bottom