• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Street Fighter x Tekken cinematic trailers and whatnot!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Get HYPED!!

From Shoryuken.com
Keits said:
Street Fighter X Tekken's official website just opened! On it, you'll find quite a bit of new media, like the Captivate Trailer seen below. The trailer includes a lot of updated gameplay, and reveals for Guile, Abel, Ken, Marduk, King, and Bob. Also below, you'll see a gameplay montage and a cinematic from the game.

Capcom-Unity updated with some details and a ton of screenshots and character artwork. They also note that SFxT is coming to PC along with SSF4AE.

Features

- Dream match up – Dozens of playable characters including Ryu, Ken, Guile, Able, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from TEKKEN.

- Real-time Tag Battle – Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.

- Familiar Controls – In SFxT, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.

- Robust online modes – In addition to the online features from SSFIV, SFxT features totally upgraded online functionality and some new surprises.

The game will be out in 2012 on Xbox, PS3, and PC.

Cinematic trailer!

Gameplay videos!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I can't wait for this! Ive watched the trailer a million times! I'll haveta have a look at the website. There's gonna be a Tekken v's Street Fighter game too - by Namco I read that a while ago, I can't remember what the details are but there's apparantly gonna be 2 games. I can't wait. :D

Top Bottom