• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Storytelling Train Wrecks

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Games
Tomb Raider Underworld is something I had high hopes for with the whole Natla coming back thing, the lead up made it seem like this massive amazing conclusion that wrapped up both the Natla story and the Legend story together. Needless to say trainwreck is probably the perfect word I could use to describe how that game ended. Worst thing is they had a lot of oppertunities to give the story some interesting twists and turns but were either too stupid or too ignorant to use them.

Resident Evil: Dead Aim
What the hell was that? Whatever they were trying to accomplish with Dead Aim it didn't work..no wonder we never heard from the characters or people using the T&G virus at the same time ever again.

DMC2
As this is a DMC forum this one is pretty self explanatory.

Movies
Pretty much every Hannibal Lecter film other than Silence of the Lambs.

The crazy demon;286495 said:
Lost.

Nuff said :p
Damn right there! I followed that garbage all the way through thinking that it would actually go somewhere.

Foolishness Darth...foolishness

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Star Wars Episodes One and Two.

Harry Potter 6 - They missed out so much action.

The Twilight Saga - That's books, films and whatever they may wish to make. Oh ****, they haven't made a video-game have they? *Goes to check* Not an official one so it seems. Please for the love of God, don't make them.

Saw films after Saw 4. Getting very dull now in my opinion.

The Driver Video-game Series.

The Alone In The Dark Video-game Series.

Devil May Cry 2.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chaos Master;286529 said:
Oh, now you mentioned it LoD, Devil May Cry 2 as well.

I don't believe I was the first to mention that. But it's good to agree nonetheless :lol:

Meg

Gah! DMC2 how could I forget? I was laughing at one of the cutscenes toward the end because it was just so dumb. I wasn't even aware that there was a story and then all of a sudden I'm in a finally boss fight. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
I've played through half of DMC2 and I got to say, where are all the story? It just feels like an action sequel where they didn't care about the story and style and it's just a kill epic monsters fest. :\

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
ive only just started 2 and the story is non-existent i think ive almost completed it :p but i do think in retrospect of other posts here my vote for the worst train wrecks either go to Lost or the Matrix sequels(nice one CM! :lol:)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I thought the Matrix movies were pretty cool. Only the 1st and 2nd one though, the 3rd was meh. :dry: Harry Potter...I prefered the books over the movies, only because you know the full story, not just bits and pieces of it. ^_^

Top Bottom