• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Story Ideas for future DmCs

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What are your ideas for future DmC stories?

In DmC 2, it'll take place 5 years after Vergil disappeared. The angels can appear fighting demons and hunting Dante. Vergil, under the identity of Nelo Angelo leads the demon hordes and Arkham/Jester returns as his ally, but later betrays him. Phineas also returns to assist Dante when involving with demons and an angel named Azrael (new character), an old friend of Eva's assists Dante when it comes to angels. Trish can return also. But which girls should Dante go for? Trish or Kat?

In DmC3, the Order of the Sword returns and so does Nero. Nero is a cambion who was taken in as a young boy. He falls in love with a girl named Kyrie, but doesn't know half of his demon origin.

Dante returns to help the Order rescue the boy. Nero thinks of him as his enemy. Nero has no connection of Sparda. He was born half human & half demon (human father & demon mother).
After witnessing some wicked experiments hidden away from him inside the "Order", Nero chooses to runaway but not without leaving one last gift for Kyrie to remember him. Nero started living in the streets, wearing urban clothing.

But what Dante and Nero don't know is that the "Order" has a dark secret. Both demon killers must somehow work together when they realize, that their plan was create their own nephilim based on Dante's blood.

*Switched it!*

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dante tries to deal with the public unrest over the big reveal and tries to win their trust but angels start appearing.

Vergil traverse hell trying to make a new crew while intending to free his father.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Dante tries to deal with the public unrest over the big reveal and tries to win their trust but angels start appearing.

Vergil traverse hell trying to make a new crew while intending to free his father.

Heh, I was thinking pretty much the same thing. And then Phineas pops up to make Dante, Vergil and Sparda collaborate to fight the angels.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Only problem is can they do both ideas in one game?

I don't know if that is possible, they would have them split the game between Dante's and Vergil's part of the story (they could be called Heaven for Dante, fighting the angels, and Hell for Vergil, fighting demons), and this is not a problem, I think (in DMC4 we already had to play as both Nero and Dante, for example).
The element connecting the stories could be Phineas' presence, guiding them both (he has some time-space controlling powers it would seem, so I think it would b possible for him to follow both brothers).

The two parts of the story would converge at the end, with the last boss being a powerful angel general (the player could have to fight him as Dante and Vergil in succession), with the final cutscene hinting at the upcoming battle between the Nephilims and the angels (which could constitute and eventual DmC3...)

So yeah, in order for the plot not to feel rushed, it would be better if they divided it into two games... So yeah, now you know that I am daydreaming... TWO sequels....:p

TheNoHeartedBeing

Vergil has demon lieutenants that are straight goons. okay? Now Dante has to go kill each one of them there's five of them in total. Also Dante has to free these angels that were caught by the lieutenants. These angels are friends of Eva's. Vergil had these angels captured because he wants to enhance his angel side. He feels as if his demon side is perfect but he cant seem to unleash his true angel side because hes too goddamn evil. So thus every lieutenant you kill you get a weapon from the angels. Also the reason the angels would help Dante is because they are Eva's friends and also because Dante freed them. Now the other angels will be waging a war with Vergil because hes kidnapping angels and building another demon army. So they dont pay to much attention to Dante because Vergil is the bigger threat. They still don't like Dante because hes nephlim but they will co exist with him for now. Okay now at the end of the game after all of that stuff happens after the credits it will be a bonus scene of the other demon kings plotting something yeah... Thats all i got. I honestly think that good. I mean the lieutenants are perfect bosses and it makes sense. The angels going after Vergil and his army makes sense because angels and demons has always been fighting. I hope they do something like this if they make a DmC2. Oh and Vergil finds a way to corrupt angels and turn them into fallen angels.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What about Dante building devil may cry from his old home? With Kat's help and several humans willing to join his group against the demons.

Top Bottom