• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stories for animated DMC movies?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Since Resident Evil's animated movies, any thoughts on how to make them work for DMC?

Any thoughts on characters like Nero, Dante, Vergil (V), Trish & Lady?

• Nero: After DMC5 - Looking into his family connection to the Sparda family & his mother. He could also help out a handicapped kid if Nico helps out with making a Devil Breaker for him/her.
  • Dante & Vergil: After DMC5 - he and Vergil check out the Demon World & find Mundus' lackeys after them. Even the murderer involved in Eva's death.
  • Vergil (V): Visions of V to be adapted?
  • Lady & Trish: Ladies Night. Have them & Nico bring Kyrie along with them for a girls hangout. We haven't seen Kyrie at all in DMC5.
  • Legend of Sparda: Perhaps talk about Sparda's legend.
  • Redo DMC2 & DMC4 entirely?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Ronin

I'd be up for a crossover with another Capcom property like Darkstalkers. :wink:

A crossover with Viewtiful Joe, Okami, Resident Evil or Strider Hiryu is also welcome.:cool:

I'd wanna explore Dante's time as Tony Redgrave more so I'd explore that era of his life.

I don't mind exploring Vergil's past or his time as V but I wouldn't adapt Visions of V. It's pretty meh right now so I rather come up with something else.

An adaptation of DMC2 could work but I could see them skipping it for something else.

Your other ideas are fine.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
I would like to know more about Nero's work for the Order of the Sword, his past and relationship to Credo and Kyrie. So I guess what I'd like is an animated series, covering events from the time he got adopted by Credo to his starting his demon-hunting business after DMC4, and some events from his demon hunting as well (possibly up to DMC5).

Top Bottom