• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Still no code for Vergil. Doubting I'll get it now.

Bubaroo

Still haven't received a code for Vergil's downfall. I submitted my email and still haven't received anything to redeem a code. Beginning to think if I should just check and see if I can get it off of pirate bay.

Bubaroo

Well, no code. Did find out it's Gamestop's fault. They never gave me the 11 digit code and I'm not going to sit on hold for another hour just to maybe get it. Too bad. Worst idea for redeeming stuff ever.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
if you still have your receipt with the code and the website to go to, then re-enter it. if you lost your receipt, you could try going to gamestop and having them reprint you one, but thats kinda a long shot.

I just reentered the code and devilmaycry/vergil and it game me the code right away

Bubaroo

There wasn't the 11 digit code on the receipt to put into the website. Didn't know about it until Tuesday when I tried to download it and had to do a little research. I went down to the store, but of course their **** wasn't working, so I was told to send an e-mail. Still waiting....

Bubaroo

Yeah, I have my order number and the receipt from when I picked up the game. But the information doesn't do any good when I can't get ahold of anyone. I'll give it until tomorrow then just say screw it.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
If it were me I would have bought the game by now. Most people paid the same amount you did and still had to pay for VD. Don't get me wrong here I believe you are entitled to it if that was the agreement when you bought it but still. You can always buy it then sell it to a friend or give it away once you get the code if you ever do. My condolences. I hope you receive it soon. Also just call the store or go down to one, emails and inquiries don't do anything now a days, talking to a live person and complaining to them is what gets you stuff. Many people I know who didn't get their code early yesterday called them up and even got two codes.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
You should contact Gregaman at Capcom Unity.
He posted that if anyone was having any continuing problems to contact him and he'd see what he could do.

MasterBlasterAA

Well, no code. Did find out it's Gamestop's fault. They never gave me the 11 digit code and I'm not going to sit on hold for another hour just to maybe get it. Too bad. Worst idea for redeeming stuff ever.

do you have a Gamestop rewards membership? you only get Vergil's Downfall if you preorder AND have a rewards membership

Top Bottom