• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steam: Costume Pack DLC?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Oh snap! That alternate costume is pretty sweet though!
And I swear I heard somewhere that you could get Vergil's Downfall on PC.

Frantix

Well the game is $50 on steam, and the DLC costs about 8-9 dollars. So Capcom is getting that $60 one way or another.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
FOR THOSE CURIOUS ABOUT IT
150x600-banner.png

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
It says costume pack so I could imagine there are more skins for Dante. Not really a fan of the skin tight spandex. I could only hope the other skins look less...emo. >_<

I'm really hoping for that overall look and something more Punk. Still going to pre-purchase though.

And I'm not sure if I want the PS3 limited edition anymore. I already ordered the strategy guide on amazon (to collect) and got the 360 version on pre-order as well as the steam pre-order. I'd be breaking the bank over a single game if I get the Japanese Limited edition. >_>

TheNoHeartedBeing

All im hoping is that you can still unlock some costumes. Im not trying to be cheap or anything but unlocking costume gives the game more replay value. In DMC 3 you had to beat the game on different difficulties to unlock different costumes.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
All im hoping is that you can still unlock some costumes. Im not trying to be cheap or anything but unlocking costume gives the game more replay value. In DMC 3 you had to beat the game on different difficulties to unlock different costumes.
It's been confirmed you can either unlock the costumes in the game or buy them.

neccowells

Most likely, there will be an original DMC dante look. And NT might throw in costumes from their previous games like Enslaved.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Most likely, there will be an original DMC dante look. And NT might throw in costumes from their previous games like Enslaved.
Yeah I'm pretty sure there will be an OG Dante skin, I mean they've already put white hair in the alternate costume shown above.

crush

God...It's not showing in my country!
The site is all in Japanese!...could anybody post a pic? I'm so curious

Top Bottom