• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

star war's knight's of the old rep 2

what do you think of this game?

• Total voters

Kyo

medicated insanity
im no star war's fan altho this game has cought my attetion it's been out for awile to, altho for some reason i keep turning my ps3 off an my xbox on just to play it i was woundering what other ppl's view's on this game are..also what they think of it please vote if you reply to thread!

Kyo

medicated insanity
Trish67;117797 said:
i have never played but i know the story because my friend has told me about it
star war's is kinda weird for me i only got it because of my brother an since i have i have been stuck on star war's:lol:im going nerdy i guess altho no matter what i do i always end up on the dark side XD mean's in my blood.

Kyo

medicated insanity
lol, i think im turning into one once i beat it i went out an got a crap load of other star war's game's.

ManOfMayhem

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STAR WARS

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, the first KOTOR was a disgrace, but I have never played 2, so I feel I can't really fairly vote, having no prior history with KOTOR 2.

Kyo

medicated insanity
vergistar;117835 said:
I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STAR WARS
that's your view an i respect it. altho isn't hate to harsh a word? as gamer's we must accept a game's greatest point's an it's worest.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;117836 said:
Well, the first KOTOR was a disgrace, but I have never played 2, so I feel I can't really fairly vote, having no prior history with KOTOR 2.

Was voted one of the best RPG's ever made. :O

I didnt play the first but my ex girlfriend was a huge fan of the series (and Bioware in general). I really liked the 2nd but the game was unfinished and ending was rushed. Not Pandemic Studios fault though as they were rushed into releasing it. Soon as KOTOR III is announced my preordering it for sure.

Kyo

medicated insanity
i must admit the game did have it's disapointment's idk if it was just my consle or the desk but there would be so many ppl on one leavel it would begin to freeze.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Kyo;118016 said:
i must admit the game did have it's disapointment's idk if it was just my consle or the desk but there would be so many ppl on one leavel it would begin to freeze.

Thats not a game problem sounds like a system issue to me.

Kyo

medicated insanity
wouldn't don't it i usually take the cover's off my consels an clean them personaly its actually kinda easy idk why they put those warnings on there my old ps2 stopped working for awhile i toke it apart an cleaned it it worked bran new...back on topic this game is probly one of the longest game's i ever played it toke me four day's to beat it unlike my normal 1 an a half day score.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Kyo;118106 said:
wouldn't don't it i usually take the cover's off my consels an clean them personaly its actually kinda easy idk why they put those warnings on there my old ps2 stopped working for awhile i toke it apart an cleaned it it worked bran new...back on topic this game is probly one of the longest game's i ever played it toke me four day's to beat it unlike my normal 1 an a half day score.

I played through KOTOR II 3 times and each time spent around 70 hours playing through it collecting everything i could. Also trying to choose different things to say and different actions to see every story branch there was. I still dont think i saw everything the game had to offer.

Top Bottom