• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars:Force Unleashed 2

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Ho man, i hope it`ll be good. Cos` i didn`t like the first one, something about the combat just irritated the heck out of me.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I can't wait to see the bosses in this game.Hopefully Yoda is a boss.A Yoda fight has been long awaited in this series.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Always looking forward to Starkiller's next game. Unfortunately, I heard that the Starkiller in The Force Unleashed 2 is a clone, which can be disappointing to some people. Let's hope that this game will be even better than the first one and it's Ultimate Sith Edition.

Good thread. :)

Satsui no Hado

^Well it is true actually,the Starkiller in this game is indeed a clone.Infact,there is an entire army of Starkiller clones.

Satsui no Hado

I'm not sure if there is an article.However in the E3 2010 trailer,there were several Starkiller clones created by Vader.The original Starkiller has already been proven to be dead,so it has to be a clone.
(Whoops nevermind,Chaos Master already posted the links.)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Well the very own word of Lucasart doesnt gives me confidence.

It says that Darth Vader told him that he was a failed clone, and we all know that he always lied, it says that Kota is unsecure because someone as powerful as Starkiller cant be cloned, and if there was a army of Starkiller clones wouldnt the empire winned already the war?.

Top Bottom