• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stalker 2

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020

surely any metro fans in here are excited for this on xbox and pc in april 2022, and ps5 sometime later

i can't be the only person hyped for this, it looks utterly amazing.They recently announced it's using ue5 too, so potentially with how new that engine is

there may be a delay

Dark Drakan

Admin

surely any metro fans in here are excited for this on xbox and pc in april 2022, and ps5 sometime later

i can't be the only person hyped for this, it looks utterly amazing.They recently announced it's using ue5 too, so potentially with how new that engine is

there may be a delay

Big fan of Shadow of Chernobyl (missed the others as I was without a PC for many years in between) but spent many years hoping for another game in the series and thinking it would never happen. The originals were so far ahead of their time I hope they can bring the series into the modern age gracefully.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Haven’t played Chernoblyte but heard good things about it, I do like Metro series and recently downloaded the enhanced version but haven’t played it yet as I have to start again.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya the rtx lighting in metro exodus on pc and next gen is incredible

But stalker 2 looks to be a level above graphically, cant wait to see what it looks like on my Lg Cx Oled

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ya the rtx lighting in metro exodus on pc and next gen is incredible

But stalker 2 looks to be a level above graphically, cant wait to see what it looks like on my Lg Cx Oled

Stalker 2 is looking good, still got a way to go with development yet as they didn’t have full recoil animations in the last gameplay trailer they showed (more noticeable on the first weapon he uses). So plenty of time to push the engine and GFX even further than what has been shown so far & add the finer details.

Depending on how big the game world is and how open it’s likely to be scaled back a touch for optimisation purposes at some point.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya more than likely there will be some compromises, luckily it won't be held back by last gen

And it has 8 months dev time left, unless they delay it in 2022

Top Bottom