• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Square-Enix working on Final Fantasy XIV fix

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Final Fantasy XIV launched on PC in September and hasn’t been garnering much positive reception. Perhaps soon, it will.

Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada announced during an investors briefing today that: “We’re quickly working on reforms. We’d like to put our full power into regaining trust.”

He added: “If we satisfy our users, they will return. On the other hand, once the users say, ‘forget this,’ there’s no turning back. We can only recover our trust so far.”

Wada admitted some of the problems were due to high expectations for the game and the end result not satisfying.

Wada also confirmed that the PlayStation 3 version is still on track for March 2011.

As for where the game stands right now, Wada confirmed 630,000 units shipped — 190,000 for Japan, 210,000 for North America and 230,000 for Europe.

Thanks, Andriasang.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/11/square-enix-working-on-final-fantasy-xiv-fix

I am intrigued on how will Square Enix fixes Final Fantasy XIV. Nevertheless, I have no plans on buying it at the moment, though.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im not suprised ,since i also have problem with my copy. After my brother agreed to pay monthly i cannot log to my account. I have posted that problem and wait for answer.

Top Bottom