• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Spoilers] [Walkthrough] DmC: Vergil's Downfall - Missions

Yuluga

Hi! I've been following for a long, I think the best community on DmC ... To say that I loved the game, thanks to you I discovered that worked accidentally downloading the DLC "Vergil's Downfall", I completely finished and gameplays are jumping on youtube, I hope you like them! I'll be waiting for your comments, I hope this proves not spam ... Since I like to share it with you.​

I really enjoyed this DLC, is great and the evolution of Vergil as a character, so if I see the story based on the manga "Bleach"

PD: you can find the other episodes in the channel, are climbing and all-​

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
no, it only makes vergil look like a total wanker in the cutscenes, well more so than the actual game
More like the guy totally loses the plot piece by piece. I've finished the DLC and can say for sure Vergil has become a total bastard with no chance for redemption.

s8ntmark

Here's one in English...except the guy won't.....stop.....talking......

More like the guy totally loses the plot piece by piece. I've finished the DLC and can say for sure Vergil has become a total ******* with no chance for redemption.

Nelo Angelo??????? Also, the "*******" word, 2 words, first one starts with A? next one starts with H?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Here's one in English...except the guy won't.....stop.....talking......

Nelo Angelo??????? Also, the "*******" word, 2 words, first one starts with A? next one starts with H?
Spoilers, hightlight to see:
He looks like Nelo, but it is not stated if he takes the Nelo name. It's on the second to last mission, he regains his power and gives in to his demon side. Then his face tuns white, his eyes are glowy and he has veins on his face, so he looks close to Nelo.
And the word I was going for was Bas--rd.:p

Onecrazymonkey1

Damn I want to play this so bad!! :devil: Did they give a reason for the delay?
I want them to make a complete Vergil game and I don't care if he doesn't get redeemed, just let me take over the world ha.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
You could diversify your attacks a bit. All you seem to do is spam neutral stance triangle most of the time ._. and it's quite boring.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hi! I've been following for a long, I think the best community on DmC ... To say that I loved the game, thanks to you I discovered that worked accidentally downloading the DLC "Vergil's Downfall", I completely finished and gameplays are jumping on youtube, I hope you like them! I'll be waiting for your comments, I hope this proves not spam ... Since I like to share it with you.​

I really enjoyed this DLC, is great and the evolution of Vergil as a character, so if I see the story based on the manga "Bleach"

PD: you can find the other episodes in the channel, are climbing and all-​

To bad that this walkthrough IS IN A WRONG LANGUAGE!

Angelo Moreira

Vergil_Angelo
sorry for being only in Spanish ... but I think at least it's something! I hope you can enjoy it! I uploaded all the chapters already! just need to finish the last episode double jump!

thanks
good thing Im portuguese =P I can understand most of the things =) thanks a lot for doing this

Top Bottom